Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Player Number
(30-08-2018, 02:21 PM)gpggogo Wrote: Excuse me HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MANAGE TO THINK OF THAT?!Blue support item costs a fortune(of course you seem to have looted 3 drops within 5 days,which means money isn't a problem for you).Take me for example.A pretty fresh player,i'm about to get my first t5 but haha here comes the problems
I can NOT get enough money for a)t5 upgrade b)armour and weapons c)blue support item becasue the cheapest one is the SHC which stands at around 350 FUCKING K,which puts me at around 1.5-2 mil needed to get myself up and running the way you want it which is IMPOSSIBLE to grind in normal runs.I'm pretty sure even with converting assist XP into gold I will need idk 500+ normal runs or 250+ hard runs to collect all I need and because of all the shit going with the economy right now I'm also pretty much UNABLE to sell most of my mats because everyone keep their gold for god damn phoenix feathers for the upgrades.

(30-08-2018, 02:21 PM)gpggogo Wrote: Excuse me HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MANAGE TO THINK OF THAT?!

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(30-08-2018, 02:21 PM)gpggogo Wrote: Excuse me HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MANAGE TO THINK OF THAT?!Blue support item costs a fortune(of course you seem to have looted 3 drops within 5 days,which means money isn't a problem for you).Take me for example.A pretty fresh player,i'm about to get my first t5 but haha here comes the problems
I can NOT get enough money for a)t5 upgrade b)armour and weapons c)blue support item becasue the cheapest one is the SHC which stands at around 350 FUCKING K,which puts me at around 1.5-2 mil needed to get myself up and running the way you want it which is IMPOSSIBLE to grind in normal runs.I'm pretty sure even with converting assist XP into gold I will need idk 500+ normal runs or 250+ hard runs to collect all I need and because of all the shit going with the economy right now I'm also pretty much UNABLE to sell most of my mats because everyone keep their gold for god damn phoenix feathers for the upgrades.

SHC:

50 Basic Wood = 150 Crooked Sticks
30 Hardened Metal
50 Sturdy Wood
10 Armour Plate = 30 Harneded Metal + 250g
10 Bone Dust = 20 Wolf Teeth Necklace + 10 Worm Root + 250g
6 Construction Tools =18 Bent Swords + 162 Old Boots
8 Processed Wood = 72 Crooked Sticks
15 Strap = 45 Heavy Cloth + 375g

I tested what you'd loot leveling a character up to lv 39 (about two days ago) and the mats where worth 1m approximatly, also I could have asked someone to craft me a SHC with those mats. To sum it up, once you reached lv39, you can afford a SHC and have the cash for Hero together if you stick with basic marketplace stuff. Once you feel you need other gear then that, check crafting recipes (as that most likely is way cheaper than buying for cash). The main issue I see is that you can't bring a SHC with lv 39, you need to be lv 50. But well, I doubt thats going to change ever.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(30-08-2018, 02:21 PM)gpggogo Wrote: blue support item becasue the cheapest one is the SHC which stands at around 350 FUCKING K
You posted that you're selling 100 HM. Use 60 of it and craft your own.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(30-08-2018, 02:40 PM)Julia. Wrote:

SHC:

30 Hardened Metal
50 Sturdy Wood

I tested what you'd loot leveling a character up to lv 39 (about two days ago) and the mats where worth 1m approximatly, also I could have asked someone to craft me a SHC with those mats. To sum it up, once you reached lv39, you can afford a SHC and have the cash for Hero together if you stick with basic marketplace stuff. Once you feel you need other gear then that, check crafting recipes (as that most likely is way cheaper than buying for cash). The main issue I see is that you can't bring a SHC with lv 39, you need to be lv 50. But well, I doubt thats going to change ever.

Alright here you can check out my stuff(https://gyazo.com/fe6dcc46f9cf9434d8c5646377ec0bd0) .I got CTS so if you want you can add 45HM,the bronze arrows I got gifted with 50k gold.I have no t4 armour at all,nor a melee weapon so I pretty much spent no money on this character.Alright lets say the mats cost around 1 mil.Who will buy them on a reasonable price?I put up a post on the forum so let's see how most of my mats sell now....
(30-08-2018, 03:11 PM)gpggogo Wrote:

SHC:

30 Hardened Metal
50 Sturdy Wood

Alright here you can check out my stuff(https://gyazo.com/fe6dcc46f9cf9434d8c5646377ec0bd0) .I got CTS so if you want you can add 45HM,the bronze arrows I got gifted with 50k gold.I have no t4 armour at all,nor a melee weapon so I pretty much spent no money on this character.Alright lets say the mats cost around 1 mil.Who will buy them on a reasonable price?I put up a post on the forum so let's see how most of my mats sell now....

You literally have everything besides 22 Sturdy Wood to craft the SHC. By the way, who told you it's 350k? [Insert Twenties' laughing rabbi picture]
(30-08-2018, 03:31 PM)Malong Wrote:
(30-08-2018, 03:11 PM)gpggogo Wrote:

SHC:

30 Hardened Metal
50 Sturdy Wood

You literally have everything besides 22 Sturdy Wood to craft the SHC. By the way, who told you it's 350k? [Insert Twenties' laughing rabbi picture]
About the price I just asked once in-game.And ok I'm going to get it crafted very soon,but still the problem with people not buying enough mats/buying for less gold is there.Can you offer a solution for that?
(30-08-2018, 03:44 PM)gpggogo Wrote:
(30-08-2018, 03:31 PM)Malong Wrote: You literally have everything besides 22 Sturdy Wood to craft the SHC. By the way, who told you it's 350k? [Insert Twenties' laughing rabbi picture]
About the price I just asked once in-game.And ok I'm going to get it crafted very soon,but still the problem with people not buying enough mats/buying for less gold is there.Can you offer a solution for that?

That rabbi sure fooled you. Anyway, sell the red mats on the auction hall
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(30-08-2018, 02:21 PM)gpggogo Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 04:06 PM)Forward Wrote: The more new players play - the less veteran players play.

Public hard runs should be restricted to 52 player level, and Ragnarok runs - to hero class and blue support item equipped.

Excuse me HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MANAGE TO THINK OF THAT?!Blue support item costs a fortune(of course you seem to have looted 3 drops within 5 days,which means money isn't a problem for you).Take me for example.A pretty fresh player,i'm about to get my first t5 but haha here comes the problems

1. About fortune. You already have 1243 Crooked Sticks and 2046 Old Boots, which you can sell per 100g each on AH and it's almost required 350k, and it's only 2 resources. If you'll sell everything you will have around 1m or more. Enough for SHC and for some upgrades.

2. T5 upgrade is a luxury and usually should be done after having SHC and top-playercraft weapon.

3. Relax, no one is going to change requirements for Hard and Rag runs, but you should know that coming into Rag without blue support makes you burden for the team. And you're also undergeared for Rag on top of it. But it's less issue then not having support.
The current state of the mod does not attract/is not attractive for new players, especially when it emphasizes the use of out-of-game tools like crafting with a non-intuitive interface (even with the script installed the only reason I know how to get around is because I started playing back in 2011 and was able to remember everything fairly quickly) and requiring people to interact on the forums in order to join events and apply to houses, both of which are necessary features. It's not intuitive. There's too much separation between the mod and the features that are currently outside Warband proper, and the mods' age has clearly begun to show through how clunky it is to operate.

The design direction is also stagnant when it comes to loot, which is one of the main incentives for playing this mod in the first place. People always love to loot shiny things. If I were to classify this game into a genre, it would be a horde defense with RPG elements - but the grind for materials, which is what we apparently mainly grind for now, in addition to the rarity of some of those materials, as well as the gear that does actually drop, makes it resemble a mobile game where you can't pay for convenience (nevermind to win). So it becomes a horrendous timesink from there on out, especially if you're starting out without any resources to your name.

I've also noticed that there is no NA community. Last time I played was about 5 days ago or so, but I would check constantly my time for about two weeks, and I would find at maximum 2 people on that would be considered NA prime time. EU having their community is fine and dandy, but that's the only one that exists. No one really wants to play a mod or a game where you play alone and find out that you have to sell a huge bundle of sticks and scrap metal in order to get started.
I have been playing on and off for about 5 years. I think the past couple months the problem is with the mat drop rate. Now with all the upgrades etc costing multiple phoenix feathers and mat prices so low it has become a very long grind for the gold needed.
Also NA is fine, pay attention to the ping of players in eu servers. Half of them are around 120-150, aka NA players. Yes there are more EU but theres a fair amount of NA. I can think of 10 I have played with in past 2 days that are active.