Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Player Number
(02-08-2018, 04:22 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 04:06 PM)Forward Wrote: The more new players play - the less veteran players play.

Public hard runs should be restricted to 52 player level, and Ragnarok runs - to hero class and blue support item equipped.

This would discourage new players. A flow of new players are essential to keep the mod alive.

Agree, but current limitations of level 32 and 39 are not enough to take care of leechers and it discourage all players.
Moreover, new players should be motivated to be helpful for the team (at least with support item). But now it's pretty common to see couple of normal cades in Rag runs, it leads to wipe, it leads to players going away from this mod.
At least limitations should be lvl 39 and 52, not 32 and 39. New players will have enough modes to play and become better. And forcing them to have support is overall good idea, I don't see why not.
(02-08-2018, 04:22 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 04:06 PM)Forward Wrote: The more new players play - the less veteran players play.

Public hard runs should be restricted to 52 player level, and Ragnarok runs - to hero class and blue support item equipped.

This would discourage new players. A flow of new players are essential to keep the mod alive.

Would probz be the closest ever to killing the mod lol

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(02-08-2018, 03:59 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 03:29 PM)Horakti Wrote: Most players left the mod because the mod repeats itself(Spawn, place barricades, let shielders shield while the others kill nords) You just sit in the base and try to survive untill the last wave, after some time it gets boring and that "boredness" stacks with the "not getting anything/not rewarding enough" ideas and you just stop playing when you feel not getting rewarded enough after you dedicate hours into it.

I can only suggest that This mod needs special events, The amount of people who joins to official events are very low because it is the same thing afterall but more organized.

1-)Donkey/Horse/Reindeer Races
2-)Last man Standing(where you get shot by Admins/Devs while u are trying to survive in the Pit)
3-)Some House/Deathmatch Tournaments - I remember that winning house gets a banner that gives boost to allies in other servers.(Maybe Called as "Last House Battle")
4-)Swadian Invasion(A well organized one without lag issues,the last one was disaster.)
5-)Pun Invasion
6-)More Events like Halloween Invasion but weekly ones not just special to Halloween.

Winter had already started doing this but has stepped down in favor of real life
Right now I will say that there is someone else working on tournaments and he hopes to do one this month

I offered to Host Events every week like literally every week there would be more than 2-3 events with different styles, just because my uni was done early so I had free, like really free time from mid april to mid september like 4-5 months completly free, I asked to Naozumi to bring this topic on when they are discussing things, he returned me a week later by saying that "We discussed it and we will let you host one event to see how it goes out, Irish will contact you later" I have literally waited 1 month for him to contact me but he did not and by that time I was in "break" situtation with game so Instead of contacting him while he supposed to contact me as naozumi said, I let it go. Hope you guys find people to host more events like I was going to.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
[Image: fd99145fe838eca37cad1b89006a40b2.png]
screenshot taken 5 mins ago
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(02-08-2018, 04:45 PM)Horakti Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 03:29 PM)Horakti Wrote: Most players left the mod because the mod repeats itself(Spawn, place barricades, let shielders shield while the others kill nords) You just sit in the base and try to survive untill the last wave, after some time it gets boring and that "boredness" stacks with the "not getting anything/not rewarding enough" ideas and you just stop playing when you feel not getting rewarded enough after you dedicate hours into it.

I can only suggest that This mod needs special events, The amount of people who joins to official events are very low because it is the same thing afterall but more organized.

2-)Last man Standing(where you get shot by Admins/Devs while u are trying to survive in the Pit)
3-)Some House/Deathmatch Tournaments - I remember that winning house gets a banner that gives boost to allies in other servers.(Maybe Called as "Last House Battle")
4-)Swadian Invasion(A well organized one without lag issues,the last one was disaster.)
5-)Pun Invasion
6-)More Events like Halloween Invasion but weekly ones not just special to Halloween.

Winter had already started doing this but has stepped down in favor of real life
Right now I will say that there is someone else working on tournaments and he hopes to do one this month

I offered to Host Events every week like literally every week there would be more than 2-3 events with different styles, just because my uni was done early so I had free, like really free time from mid april to mid september like 4-5 months completly free, I asked to Naozumi to bring this topic on when they are discussing things, he returned me a week later by saying that "We discussed it and we will let you host one event to see how it goes out, Irish will contact you later" I have literally waited 1 month for him to contact me but he did not and by that time I was in "break" situtation with game so Instead of contacting him while he supposed to contact me as naozumi said, I let it go. Hope you guys find people to host more events like I was going to.

Are you talking normal events like I was doing for several months?
Or more complex events like The Halloween Invasion?
I am a little confused as to which it is
(02-08-2018, 05:24 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 04:45 PM)Horakti Wrote:

5-)Pun Invasion

Are you talking normal events like I was doing for several months?
Or more complex events like The Halloween Invasion?
I am a little confused as to which it is

Every kind of events. From Rag/Hard/Normal runs to Halloween/Swadian/Pun Invasions to Donkey/Horse Races
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
(02-08-2018, 05:03 PM)Coconut Wrote: [Image: fd99145fe838eca37cad1b89006a40b2.png]

Cant shit post if you spill the goods

ow wait

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(02-08-2018, 02:50 PM)Coconut Wrote: I would prefer a smaller xp buff for a longer period of time, than a large xp buff for a short period but any xp buff is better than none  Blush

A small long-term buff is indeed in order, seeing as, on the one hand, they can't decrease the costs of the legendary item upgrade materials without a major outcry but on the other, the amount of gold around right now (i.e. the one that might actually get traded away) seems to be far too low.  

But I do think a short-term increase (double XP) might be crucial to revitalizing the already stale economy for now.

Players leaving is a common occurrence and while it certainly always hurts the mod, this time I doubt it is the main problem, especially considering many of them are expected to be back this fall.

I think devs should be focusing on making the current ones playing to have a more enjoyable time and maybe bring some of those back who have left out of frustration rather than boredom. 

Increasing the drop rates (most notably) of hardened metal was a step in the right direction but I think a very short-sighted one at that. The rate should have been lowered if not entirely reverted a while ago, considering, many are already neck deep in hm as it is and it will probably take a few upgrades to revert the "supply" back to normal. (At least, in my opinion, HM has always been in a stable and preferential state.)

(02-08-2018, 05:03 PM)Coconut Wrote: [Image: fd99145fe838eca37cad1b89006a40b2.png]

This just shows the main issue is not exclusively the player count but the current state of trading as well. It feels like there are a lot fewer players around if you solely consider the state of the economy.

Excuse me HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MANAGE TO THINK OF THAT?!Blue support item costs a fortune(of course you seem to have looted 3 drops within 5 days,which means money isn't a problem for you).Take me for example.A pretty fresh player,i'm about to get my first t5 but haha here comes the problems
I can NOT get enough money for a)t5 upgrade b)armour and weapons c)blue support item becasue the cheapest one is the SHC which stands at around 350 FUCKING K,which puts me at around 1.5-2 mil needed to get myself up and running the way you want it which is IMPOSSIBLE to grind in normal runs.I'm pretty sure even with converting assist XP into gold I will need idk 500+ normal runs or 250+ hard runs to collect all I need and because of all the shit going with the economy right now I'm also pretty much UNABLE to sell most of my mats because everyone keep their gold for god damn phoenix feathers for the upgrades.
This thread gave me cancer.