Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Support - Builder Role
I think a lot of asepcts with the support rework is cool, but an issue I that may be a problem in public runs is that only the one with the support can use it. 

Sometimes before the update a public run would wipe because people were lazy and did not build their cades. Usually though, one or two players would take it upon themselves to build all the dropped cades. This worked fine for the most part. But now, even if I wanted to, I cannot build other players support items unless they place it first. This could be a major issue, especially since there is no way of knowing who brings what. (Although Kaasovic approved my suggestion for a counter, which would provide vital information; See update post)

So what I suggest is a way of either assigning specific players a builder role, either ingame or via the website - or make support equipment shareable as a pool on the server - or something similar/hybrid.

This could be abused by trolls to construct other peoples support equipment badly, or otherwise waste it, but as trolls are usually delt with I doubt it will be a major problem. Especially since it was not a major problem before the update.

In an ideal world everyone would build their support, but sometimes.. if you want something done you gotta do it yourself.

Let me know what you think, or if you have any ideas.
TC_Thaffy_Warden - TC_Thaffy_RoyalGuard - TC_Thaffy_Repeaterman - TC_Thaffy_MasterPeltast - TC_Thaffy_Legionnaire
House Thread - Wiki - My Music
I have another proposition about fixing this problem.

Right now when you press 7 and choose your cade you place in INTO THE GROUND and can build after. I propose that by pressing 7 and choosing your cade - you drop your cade AS AN ITEM, so everyone else could build it.
(01-11-2018, 07:22 PM)Forward Wrote: I have another proposition about fixing this problem.

Right now when you press 7 and choose your cade you place in INTO THE GROUND and can build after. I propose that by pressing 7 and choosing your cade - you drop your cade AS AN ITEM, so everyone else could build it.

Didnt think of that, but that would probably be an far easier solution to implement.
TC_Thaffy_Warden - TC_Thaffy_RoyalGuard - TC_Thaffy_Repeaterman - TC_Thaffy_MasterPeltast - TC_Thaffy_Legionnaire
House Thread - Wiki - My Music
Yeah, the old system's fine, too. She had only one drawback - the box. They only had two types on a number of different barricades.

And it was interesting to collect them on the map ))
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
(01-11-2018, 07:22 PM)Forward Wrote: you drop your cade AS AN ITEM, so everyone else could build it.

Exactly! No reason to change that and lose this feature that provides flexibility
for different roles within the team, when half of it is dead.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
(01-11-2018, 09:08 PM)Green_Dragon Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 07:22 PM)Forward Wrote: you drop your cade AS AN ITEM, so everyone else could build it.

Exactly! No reason to change that and lose this feature that provides flexibility
for different roles within the team, when half of it is dead.

Agreed. Flexibility is really important in warfare generally not just this mod Tongue
The Quieter you are the more you are able to hear

14.04.2017 - Ornate Bascinet
06.05.2018 - Ebonwood Pike
12.09.2018 - Eastern Blade
Omg, The Russian posting. Big Grin
I would have to agree why take away the ability to have others build cades? You already have build points so you can limit the number of cades built so it shouldn't matter who builds them.

For that matter why limit who can heal? What if all the healers died or what if the shielder is the healer who can heal him?

I feel the new method of support has some potential, especially for xbows if it can open up the forth slot to bring in a weapon. If it is used though then I think everyone should have access to both menus and can heal or cade anyone else's items. I feel that if someone dies these items should not die with them.
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!
Here's one for you: Why do you pick a class? Possibly to use weapons for that class. Weapons that you are willing to upgrade. So why not place your own barricade? Why does support items have to be accessible for other players?
I mean i think the main thing it has all ways been that way, maybe it the right move but maybe little to fast? i mean i still dont have a problem with it but i can see if say 3 or 4 guys are not building or not helping with there cades it don t help the team in anyway, you are all was going to have lazy players who wont drop anything for anyone now cades? i not done the medic kit yet so i dont understand that.
you did say why not place your own cade? well problem is with that is like i said some are lazy and wont do it. maybe pit somthing in that drops someones cades to be picked up at say wave 9 if they not used them?
Halogi's Touch 07/05/2018
Eagle Crossbow: 26/03/18
Fell edge 03/18
Tiger Scale Armour 27/05/2018