Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

AFK
Can we make pressing the skip key reset the AFK countdown? 

When I shield even more in event, you sometimes did not even have the time to hit a bot they got destroyed by the ranged or you have to hit them when you shield which can kill you and break the shieldwall, even today I was flagged afk because i didn't move much and had to move to remove it, but the thing is that I was stuck between the bots and the slashers and couldn't.
Kentoc'h mervel eget bezañ saotret
(15-02-2019, 03:38 PM)poxix Wrote: Can we make pressing the skip key reset the AFK countdown? 

When I shield even more in event, you sometimes did not even have the time to hit a bot they got destroyed by the ranged or you have to hit them when you shield which can kill you and break the shieldwall, even today I was flagged afk because i didn't move much and had to move to remove it, but the thing is that I was stuck between the bots and the slashers and couldn't.

This is a amazing Idea. I play very much rg and at some event yxou don't have any chance to reloade something, but you have to skip. Big Grin
Legendary Loots: 50

Steam / Shop
(15-02-2019, 03:38 PM)poxix Wrote: Can we make pressing the skip key reset the AFK countdown? 

Yes please, I have lost out on boss xp more than once while shielding... you're basically punished for keeping your team safe. Every swing you take is a risk of a wipe if your team is low on inf/back up shielders.
SteamProfile
This sadly has a downside, which is that player could setup a macro and reset their AFK timer, something we don't want.
How about resetting it for everyone that took part in a successful skip then?
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
Still the same issue, one can still have a macro and be part of the successful skip
Someone using a macro would be easily spoted if he use a macro and do nothing and i dont think many people would do this

Maybe a combination of key generated randomly each round that if you press reset the AFK countdown?
Kentoc'h mervel eget bezañ saotret
I have to disagree with you there. Just a macro to skip prep time is very hard to detect as usually people will just rush for that button instantly. Just because not many people will do it is not a valid reason, as we would be using the good old security by obscurity, which of course is very bad in the eyes of a [security researcher]

edit; a randomly generated key might work yeah
(15-02-2019, 06:53 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I have to disagree with you there. Just a macro to skip prep time is very hard to detect as usually people will just rush for that button instantly. Just because not many people will do it is not a valid reason, as we would be using the good old security by obscurity, which of course is very bad in the eyes of a [security researcher]

edit; a randomly generated key might work yeah

But it should be random key only for a guy who doing nothing, not for everyone.

So as a shielder you have to enter every several round command into chat something like /unlockxp <random_code>.