Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Server improvements
Talking about European servers only.

Now we have 4 normal, 4 hard and 2 rag. Would be better to have 4 normal, 3 hard and 3 rag instead.

Also, for map list. Remove Forest Outpost and Port Assault. They are terrible, no one want neither cade neither kite them.
(15-02-2019, 04:29 PM)Forward Wrote: Talking about European servers only.

Now we have 4 normal, 4 hard and 2 rag. Would be better to have 4 normal, 3 hard and 3 rag instead.

Also, for map list. Remove Forest Outpost and Port Assault. They are terrible, no one want neither cade neither kite them.

From what I have seen Forest Outpost is rather popular both at events and in public severs
At least for Hard mode
(15-02-2019, 04:39 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:

From what I have seen Forest Outpost is rather popular both at events and in public severs
At least for Hard mode

May be another name, I mean new map with 2 opposite spawns. No one is playing it, at least I never seen that.
(15-02-2019, 04:39 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:

At least for Hard mode

VM would be the only house, if any, that uses Forest Outpost. Official, DB, and Tricksters only use Nordic Village.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Vlka use beginner atm.

I wonder how fast DB or some other ative house could do a biginner run.

Probz could make a lvl 52 or at least a tr4 in some hours if half the team were heroes with good shit.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
3 rag sounds good
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy

Don‘t dare touching my port assault. I love kiting the hard mode on that map. Always dying to Ragnar but at least its easy to get to him. You just need the „knowHow“.
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
I love all these maps. Dont remove them :c... but a third rag sounds good
Remove Hypers Hell and Hypers Castle pls ty
Loots: 29
Remove all maps lol...

Seriously a few maps just need a little bit of tuning and adjustment. One thing would be
opening a few roundways on maps again that had been closed due to the past advan-
tages of kiting them with just a few people. However, looting has changed and the
difference between the loot chance of few against many players on a map does no longer
exist. Thus there isn't any real problem with possible kiting left. Some maps are more un-
likely to be played now because of that and simply need a few blockaded ways or invisible
walls less to regain popularity. Some just need more narrow choke points or better placed
spawns. Removing all maps except the few that are frequently played would just be boring.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance