Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

OP Legio or why do you need MP?
(19-03-2019, 04:08 AM)Akanamah Wrote: MP - 11-12 athletics. (this does not make much sense, especially considering what you want to do -1 ironflesh)
If the server is full. u dont need 11-12 athletics. if u do solo run. be better 8 power trow (to have a better chance of killing enemy for 1 - headshot) If you position the MP as a glass gun. he need more dmg per hit. but not athletics.

Warden - too. dont need more athletics. (now if i dont mistake hybrid - have 10) 3-4 iron = more chance for die, dont good idea.

If the server is full on normal you run around for the full thing
if the cade go down you run for your life
if you kite all you do is run
if you went Mp you didnt pick it for the armour/hp
makes people think about picking a hero before people say "go (x) because all you do is use that weapon"

could list more

(19-03-2019, 04:08 AM)Akanamah Wrote: Mara and Hoplite :
same polearm, but 5 vs 8 ironflesh ? again - mara dont need more athletics, if buff - need but ironflesh.
and if they will be have same polearm - for what need mara? for spawn mangler only? i do it will be same MP vs Legio (mp need only for spawn Rupturer) very bad idea i think.

Mara is all about having the best "2h" polearm ok throwing but at the cost of low armour
Hoplite should have more armour as with a shield it can be by itself more often

Both have a polearm to there name. At the top, we have mangler and Elegy.
If i join as Hoplite with Elegy and change to my Mara i just became better. Both should have the same stats for that reason.
It's like how Repeaterman had less xbow skill so a Cm could pick an Alia up and become better than him.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(19-03-2019, 09:58 AM)Woody Wrote: Zwei and Mara both are better a slashing but jugg is about the same as jugg has more 2h skill "but leg has more Power strike"

Mara, Hoplite, Zwei, RG , Jugg, Legio, Aventurier, Sentinel, Sentry - all have 8 power strike. leg dont have more.
but mb it's my bad english and i dont wrong understend u?
     My Shop    My Steam
Legionnaire is perfectly balanced as it is.
(19-03-2019, 10:18 AM)Akanamah Wrote:
(19-03-2019, 09:58 AM)Woody Wrote: Zwei and Mara both are better a slashing but jugg is about the same as jugg has more 2h skill "but leg has more Power strike"

Mara, Hoplite, Zwei, RG , Jugg, Legio, Aventurier, Sentinel, Sentry - all have 8 power strike. leg dont have more.
but mb it's my bad english and i dont wrong understend u?

In his example, he used the ones i listed

(19-03-2019, 10:13 AM)Woody Wrote: If the server is full on normal you run around for the full thing
if the cade go down you run for your life
if you kite all you do is run
if you went Mp you didnt pick it for the armour/hp
makes people think about picking a hero before people say "go (x) because all you do is use that weapon"

could list more

Mara is all about having the best "2h" polearm ok throwing but at the cost of low armour
Hoplite should have more armour as with a shield it can be by itself more often

Both have a polearm to there name. At the top, we have mangler and Elegy.
If i join as Hoplite with Elegy and change to my Mara i just became better. Both should have the same stats for that reason.
It's like how Repeaterman had less xbow skill so a Cm could pick an Alia up and become better than him.

1. I have been playing for MP for a very long time and I can say that 10 athletics is more than enough for him to run away from most opponents. until Winter broke the weight system of things. The problem for MP was only 5 wave Rag. now having everything except TSA, I can easily escape. Chgeo can not be from everyone. although it only brings real benefits to solo run. but if you give MP + 1-2 athletics. it does not compensate for not rich players (who play with craft armor) to run as well as before. I have already played on my hybrid with 11 athletics. and it does not help. the weight of the gear has increased too much. At the same time, if rich players with the best equip receive a buff + 1-2 will get too much.

2. you are right, but it will be unfair to the marauder. in this case, he should receive an increase of at least 1 ironflesh. for example - Fire Jotne can often kill a marader by hitting an RG with crashtruth. and the mangler is not as good as before (except for the cursed version)
Cygan - with his Elegy (now Cursed)
Already many times showed how good he is. almost always in the top 3 killings.
     My Shop    My Steam
(19-03-2019, 10:10 AM)Akanamah Wrote:
(19-03-2019, 09:52 AM)Kura Wrote:  i can see the Legionaire being a less likely pick for most players.

if this is true, why, when entering the game, I see that the legionnaire is the most popular of the 16 classes, regardless of whether the player is rich or not.
besides, if he is not an OP, why are legionnaires almost all at the top of the killings? Is it because, unlike MP, they can play much more aggressively, having more armor and green HP. while MP is forced to pray so as not to die from one hit into body (on rag) and he die from 1 headshot on hard (with better helm (BH Barbutte) ranger - 65%+ chance die sniper ~80% - other 99-100.

If you're below a legio as a pure ranged class you should just aim better honestly. Not hard to top the score as Warden or Crossbow. Legio just profits a lot from great gear as you benefit greatly from better armor AND throwing weapons while other ranged classes only really benefit from better weapons because you can't rely on armour anyways.
While it's in kind of a sweetspot currently other classes are just as easy to dish out damage with, just less forgiving. That's not really a problem to me.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
(19-03-2019, 10:35 AM)Woody Wrote:
(19-03-2019, 09:58 AM)Woody Wrote: 1

Anyway. I would like to thank you. You have spent your time compiling corrections for many classes. And I think you are one of the few (if not the only) who has all 16 heroic classes of characters (and in addition hybrids (as I understand it))
and you can personally evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of many of them better than others, and correct the change in balance.
     My Shop    My Steam
(19-03-2019, 10:52 AM)Akanamah Wrote:
(19-03-2019, 10:35 AM)Woody Wrote:
(19-03-2019, 09:58 AM)Woody Wrote: 1

Anyway. I would like to thank you. You have spent your time compiling corrections for many classes. And I think you are one of the few (if not the only) who has all 16 heroic classes of characters (and in addition hybrids (as I understand it))
and you can personally evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of many of them better than others, and correct the change in balance.
eh don't think so 

I know Kip has more heroes than me and I'm sure their others that have the 16 now.

Some people make 2 of the same hero just to have 1 med 1 cade wich i think is ridiculous but that's up to you.

@Akanamah

Are you trying to say how good something is based on the amount of kills someone got ?

@Both of you

You guys dont really play legio not really sure why you trying to nerf it
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(19-03-2019, 12:08 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: @Akanamah

Are you trying to say how good something is based on the amount of kills someone got ?

@Both of you

You guys dont really play legio not really sure why you trying to nerf it

3,577,136 xp

Have played it more than most.

Even if i haven't played it that much that's not a very good point.

Ive played all the hero for a decent amount of time. Leg is an outlier atm vs others. 

I dont want a nerf for leg all i want is a change.