Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

upgrades needing them self
Keeping the way they are crafted atm but also giving the extra option to use itself (2 total). Maybe adding some other cost to it but don't think it's needed. 

I know the devs have said no at the start of the upgrades last year but i want to bring it up again as some legendaries are becoming/already cheaper than house craftables because of deflation/hunger to get gold to upgrade other things.

https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=70986

Just 1 example of a thing that should be a lot more. 

A lot of players like my self are stuck with "junk" we don't need as to many are in the market. This way people with "junk" can trade "junk" for other peoples "junk" to craft what they have been looking for stats wise.

Doing this will even out the demand by sucking up all the Dragon axes, Dwarf axe, etc the rich, mid class have by turning them into upgraded ones.

It will also put a cap to some prices.

2 H-bows will be always worth more than 1 Stag

2 Dwarf axes would be worth more than 1 Vgs 

This request probably hurts my net value so i don't have any motive to request this other than to try to fix the market and take out the overpopulated stuff. 

I would also suggest making normal crafting the same but that's a whole rabbit hole in itself. (2 trans can craft an h-trans)

Be almost be willing to make new crafting recipes for all the things but hmm that's some hours/days of work i can't do atm. 

Would need to go through all the way down to greens making each next lvl of rarity x2 the cost of that one... so ye that sounds fun for some dev.

Edit could make the crafting be higher levels if you don't want too many crafted or some other suggestions here --> Crafting is irrelevant? https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=71164

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(22-02-2019, 03:01 PM)Woody Wrote: https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=70986

A price of things is a result of supply and demand, not you wishes.

If supply of these "junk" items is high and demand is low the price inevitably will decrease.

If you prefer to keep your "junk" instead of selling it to new players for reasonable price it's only your own problem.

If you want to buy Dragon Spear I can sell it to you, maybe not for 1.3m, but for 2m for sure at any moment.
(22-02-2019, 03:01 PM)Woody Wrote: https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=70986

But why should it "be a lot more?" Because of some price list? Because that's what some players (who either have one or don't want one) dictate? Of course not, and the fact that nobody was willing to pay more for it demonstrates that this is the price.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.

I had to sell for 1.3m cash cuz   everybody wanna sell dragon spear Also Why dragon spear can drop in ragnarok. so shit loot
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
Lower your prices to what ppl are willing to pay rather than expecting them to pay what you'd like them to pay and eventually you'll sell your "junk".
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
It's an alright idea to generate some demand and get rid of the oversupply but there is no way this is possible to implement without causing a major outcry, let alone the unwanted side effects it may entail.
(22-02-2019, 03:36 PM)Malong Wrote: But why should it "be a lot more?" Because of some price list? Because that's what some players (who either have one or don't want one) dictate? Of course not, and the fact that nobody was willing to pay more for it demonstrates that this is the price.
Ha price lists yea they can go to hell. I could make one right now but it will have an expiry date that goes off as soon as I leave this page.

We have a baseline for how much an (x) legendary will cost from house crafting. The stats are constantly better so imagine trying to sell the house crafting version fuck that.

We can all guess how hard a Dragon Spear is to sell atm however what about the people trying to sell a house crafted item like that or really any other crafted item in that line.

Really at what point do we say to new people just grind for a week to get just about the best version of this weapon (at a bouns this one is tr4 so you can use it).

Crafting shouldn't be irrelevant but it is for a lot of things and that list is growing as stated numerous times.

Each legendary has a baseline I could not care less if everyone was only 2x ish the price of the house crafting version. I don't care how low prices get but i do care about it going lower than crafting costs.

(22-02-2019, 03:43 PM)Julia. Wrote: Lower your prices to what ppl are willing to pay rather than expecting them to pay what you'd like them to pay and eventually you'll sell your "junk".

(22-02-2019, 03:29 PM)Forward Wrote: A price of things is a result of supply and demand, not you wishes.

If supply of these "junk" items is high and demand is low the price inevitably will decrease.

If you prefer to keep your "junk" instead of selling it to new players for reasonable price it's only your own problem.

If you want to buy Dragon Spear I can sell it to you, maybe not for 1.3m, but for 2m for sure at any moment.

Really that's sad then i would be helping the problem and no one would craft this beauty

[Image: 7436ecd1a14458d3bf0ca34aed2a5cfc.png]

P.S. Thanks for the offer as i can use that as the example now.

Good point: remove the Phoenix Feathers / Orichcalcum / Relic Fragments from house crafting recipes.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(22-02-2019, 09:56 PM)Woody Wrote:
(22-02-2019, 03:36 PM)Malong Wrote: But why should it "be a lot more?" Because of some price list? Because that's what some players (who either have one or don't want one) dictate? Of course not, and the fact that nobody was willing to pay more for it demonstrates that this is the price.
Ha price lists yea they can go to hell. I could make one right now but it will have an expiry date that goes off as soon as I leave this page.

We have a baseline for how much an (x) legendary will cost from house crafting. The stats are constantly better so imagine trying to sell the house crafting version fuck that.

We can all guess how hard a Dragon Spear is to sell atm however what about the people trying to sell a house crafted item like that or really any other crafted item in that line.

Really at what point do we say to new people just grind for a week to get just about the best version of this weapon (at a bouns this one is tr4 so you can use it).

Crafting shouldn't be irrelevant but it is for a lot of things and that list is growing as stated numerous times.

Each legendary has a baseline I could not care less if everyone was only 2x ish the price of the house crafting version. I don't care how low prices get but i do care about it going lower than crafting costs.

(22-02-2019, 03:43 PM)Julia. Wrote: Lower your prices to what ppl are willing to pay rather than expecting them to pay what you'd like them to pay and eventually you'll sell your "junk".

(22-02-2019, 03:29 PM)Forward Wrote: A price of things is a result of supply and demand, not you wishes.

Really that's sad then i would be helping the problem and no one would craft this beauty

[Image: 7436ecd1a14458d3bf0ca34aed2a5cfc.png]

P.S. Thanks for the offer as i can use that as the example now.

Why would I craft sth if its easier to buy the dropped Dragon Spear as there are more of them and apparently easier to get?
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(22-02-2019, 10:10 PM)Malong Wrote: Good point: remove the Phoenix Feathers / Orichcalcum / Relic Fragments from house crafting recipes.

Not to bad of an idea but eh i would think some need them as the light blue are almost that cost without them. Once again it's a fine line as if you did this you could have made some light blues irrelevant

Making new crafting recipes that are 100% new and all mats would change things up for sure but that's so much work.

[Image: 7436ecd1a14458d3bf0ca34aed2a5cfc.png][Image: 31442bd3e7380f77c0fa01050f08fd9f.png]

Also may as well add any change you make either something like this or my idea we will get a lot of salt from either the people that have house crafting stuff or drops or both.