Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

upgrades needing them self
Unless the quest system is entirely reworked, any change in the monetary rewards would only enforce a specific playstyle and make many classes redundant. But I do agree that it would be the most elegant way of increasing the money flow. The other options are changing the amount of gold nords drop or the assist xp they give.
(23-02-2019, 10:52 AM)Falankos Wrote: Unless the quest system is entirely reworked, any change in the monetary rewards would only enforce a specific playstyle and make many classes redundant. But I do agree that it would be the most elegant way of increasing the money flow. The other options are changing the amount of gold nords drop or the assist xp they give.

or increasing gold conversion multiplier to like 0.5
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
(23-02-2019, 11:16 AM)Lophorius Wrote:
(23-02-2019, 10:52 AM)Falankos Wrote: Unless the quest system is entirely reworked, any change in the monetary rewards would only enforce a specific playstyle and make many classes redundant. But I do agree that it would be the most elegant way of increasing the money flow. The other options are changing the amount of gold nords drop or the assist xp they give.

Right, I forgot about that one. That change is even better!
(23-02-2019, 11:33 AM)Falankos Wrote:

It's not that good as some people have stockpiled XP

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(23-02-2019, 11:36 AM)Woody Wrote:

so what? a few players get rewarded for not spending their assist xp, whats wrong with that
its not like half the community sits on 20m assist xp

dont make a post about changing stuff when you deny any suggestions that might benefit a small minority more than the majority
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
(23-02-2019, 11:36 AM)Woody Wrote:

With a proper implementation this shouldn't pose a problem. Anyway, I think changing it to 0.3 or 0.4 should already suffice.
(23-02-2019, 11:48 AM)Lophorius Wrote: so what? a few players get rewarded for not spending their assist xp, whats wrong with that
its not like half the community sits on 20m assist xp

dont make a post about changing stuff when you deny any suggestions that might benefit a small minority more than the majority

Saying it's not that good is not negative it's just saying it not without its falls as an idea.

I'm not against it all I'm saying it's not the best idea put forward as it only solves some problems.

Like i said in other topic's I've made upgrades is the main gold sink atm. 1st day of upgrades studded, 2x twigs and a tempest and more were crafted. 11m + 37m + etc... just in 1 day...

I've asked for the info before but something good to find out would be how much cash we are spending in gold sinks each round vs how much we are making. I would guess its flatting out but it still got its ways to go.

The amount of cash spent each new round is still more than we are making. If that theory is true it's only going to get worse then in time becoming the norm.

You're only one of several players here who can afford to spend more cash then you're making.

It's your choice to make upgrades or not.
(23-02-2019, 12:26 PM)Forward Wrote: You're only one of several players here who can afford to spend more cash then you're making.

If you can't afford upgrades or any gold sink well you're going to sell stuff so you can.

Look at the 1st post again if you must.

(23-02-2019, 01:28 PM)Woody Wrote:
(23-02-2019, 12:26 PM)Forward Wrote: You're only one of several players here who can afford to spend more cash then you're making.

If you can't afford upgrades or any gold sink well you're going to sell stuff so you can.

Look at the 1st post again if you must.

But you're not selling staff. You sit on your pile of gold and materials effectively removing them from economy, increasing upgrade cost for everyone else. Driving stuff prices up is definitely good for you, but bad for everyone else.