Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What is the best solo class?
as someone that tends to play by myself abit i wonder what do you fellas think is the best solo class?
If you're talking about the fastest

Mp or Warden.

If you're talking about needing some armour so taking the luck out of kiting

Ranger, Halb, Maybe Leg.

Stuff like 

Senti, Sentry, Mara, Hoplite are good as well but in a solo, all you are doing is using ranged. It would make sense to either put points in armour or ranged not 1h/2h/polearm.

May as well add as an Au player you need to think about how stuff works on EU/Na. 

Bows are about as slow as throwing spears till you get to the top end of gear with ping. 

For example, the speed of warden vs any of the other 3 can be felt from 0-200 ish ping once you get to 200+ they feel almost the same so the + of warden being faster is now out. You only go warden for better bows and arrows and higher damage at that point.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Depends highly on the Map,
Wide Open Maps like hypers Hell i like Warden more to shredder ranged fast.

Compact maps like graubergen i like Masterpeltast, to draw alot of circels, also MP Take 1-3 Hits, while Warden dies alot of the times by one Hit.
On the other Hand Warden has more ammo and I often get drouble with MP at Boss waves (have to Stack some at the ground and hope they wont despawn till i need them).

Hope i could help ya Smile

I always prefer my mp over my warden for a single reason. Ranged is dangerous so you better avoid getting hit by them. Necessary for that is to be in a steady movement. As mp its pretty easy to throw and and move at the same time while as archer you have to stop for every single shot if you want to hit at all which opens your defense for the ranged. The shot doesn‘t have to be deadly but it stunns you and the melee catches up. (W12 hard princess Dortea and her lads). Also, you probably know the jumping away effect when you jump and turn the enemy is stepping back a bit even if the enemy was already touching your back. Thats possible by both, archer and thrower but out of my experiences I‘d say its some kind of easier with the thrower to manage all this and end up with a headshot to kill those melee guys.
The only disadvantage I see is the ammunation. You have more arrows than throwing spears or daggers and that might be a point for one or another. I‘m fine with my raging volcs x90 every wave but I know that not everyone can have these daggers. Nevertheless, mp is at least for me the best class to solo and being successfull with it.
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
I think MP is the best because you have more amour than a Warden and you can hit though shields
Legendary Loots: 50

Steam / Shop
mp faster you can shoot easy
i don't prefer warden cuz jump  and shooting hardest
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
And for MP u dont need that good weapons CTs are enough to kite
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
Yea, i remember thunder kiting ragnarok with CTS.
+1 would also say MP
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
For new player it's Legionnaire I think. Easy, effective, and required gear is pretty cheap.