Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Melee Class Idea - Assassin
Assassin Class

This class focuses on 1v1 duels/assassinating ranged, it has access to an ability(On one of the group buttons that you can rebind similar to building menu)

The ability is like a cloak/stealth button. When you press the button for the ability all Nords lose sight of you until you hit them.

This would allow the assassin to push out of the shield wall and go for ranged picking them off 1 by 1.

I would think maybe like 8 seconds of no aggro would be good, also disable stealth for the starting 10 seconds of each wave.
And the moment you hit a nord it aggros you, allowing you to 1v1 that nord

Interested in your guys thoughts on this Class idea
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
could be implemented with either legio or aventurier or sentinel / sentry as all these classes specialize in melee combat and have acess to rangeds for a quick killshot

personally i think sentinel would fill out this role perfectly, ass senti is lowly armored (as are tricksters and hired assasins)
We already have Sentry and Sentinel ))))))

It's actually very interesting. It would be especially interesting to leave the smoke bombs
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
Wrong game. NI is a team game. You can play described shit in SP games.
honestly just add magic to Ni use those tomes as spell casting books.
Loots: 18
Interesting idea but you can already pust out beyond shield wall. Duck with zwei or shield with an RG and do pulls. Yeah do that in SP games or something.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
(08-07-2019, 05:44 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: could be implemented with either legio or aventurier or sentinel / sentry as all these classes specialize in melee combat and have acess to rangeds for a quick killshot

personally i think sentinel would fill out this role perfectly, ass senti is lowly armored (as are tricksters and hired assasins)

That actually makes alot more sense to put it on these classes as they are a little underwhelming, good idea Wink
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(09-07-2019, 02:23 AM)Coconut Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 05:44 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: could be implemented with either legio or aventurier or sentinel / sentry as all these classes specialize in melee combat and have acess to rangeds for a quick killshot

That actually makes alot more sense to put it on these classes as they are a little underwhelming, good idea Wink

Not sure about that chief
Ehhh i see where you're going but like Kriegstofu said if this was a thing it would be for a class that needs it not a new one.

https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=71446

I made that post to see if the people that only play a few heroes would want some heroes. What i did not say at least in that thread was the ideas can be applied to the classes we already have. 

Assassin is not much different than sentry, senti and avent. 
Had to move its bow/xbow skill to 1h/2h so people didn't connect the 4.

This shows for the classes to be considered it needs to have something over it bigger armour counterparts other than a different ranged weapon. 

The trade of having less armour and less melee skill for a different ranged weapon is not compensation. We need better stats in melee or some other department if this hero is going to stand a chance fighting vs a class like Leg/Zwei or even Jugg.

Ill point out this... as much as i think Jugg needs something its melee stats are ridiculous vs the 3 here given its an armour class.

[Image: 1b4d9efdae157dd66fe9f81a8c7c6963.png]

It's not even that's Jugg is "op" I think his fine in this area

When you play Senti you are as far away from armour as you can be from Jugg yet he the same or better melee skill. 

The best armour in game or avg bow skill + being a bit faster? How is this balanced???

Custodian shows what Hoplite would need to get picked as much or closer to how much mara does atm.
Had to move its polearm skill to other stats that seem more useful. 

Its stats need to be equal to mara in theory but the outcome is lack lustre with the polearms not being as user friendly. I don't want Hoplite to ever be a "shield class" it's still the same skill as Zwei, Jugg, Leg. It's a backup shielder.
For that reason even if it was mara stats + the 8 shield skill it may need more help. 

The best bet i can think of would be do this

[Image: b1ab6380641ec9efd803936d6a51e1c2.png]

Mara will be a bit faster + have more friendly weapons 

Vs

Hoplite will have a bit more hp + a bit more in throwing skill + basic shield skill. 

Knight i had no idea what to do so i just made a hero up to fill the gap.

Nimrod is what Halb and Ranger i think should be.

Give Ranger the same level of armour as Xbow but can use a bow over an Xbow. 
A bow for Ranger with a 2nd mode where it had the chance to knock down at the cost of speed + accuracy would help make it more of a fleshed out class.

Give Halb the same level of armour as Comando but can use throwing weapons and Polearms.
Halb and Leg have always been very close to being the same class.

Leg should be faster + have basic shield skill + "best" 1h skill + better throwing

Halb should be more of a tank given Damage Reduction + has basic polearm skill. 

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
All classes you mentioned (Jugg, Avent, Sentry, Sentinel) do not belong to invasion-style gameplay completely. It's conceptual fault and there is no sense to change them at all. If they can't be removed now they should be forgotten.

And Leg should not be faster, because it will outshine MP if becomes faster.