Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Models for Upgraded Items?
I mean upgraded and normal item has same models, We can add small differences to Upgraded items, (colour . . . .) 
It's gonna be pretty cool.
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
it's really gonna be cool.
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
Yeah that would be nice Smile
Legendary Loots: 50

Steam / Shop
no 5char
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
This idea is from day one of upgraded stuff and I'm not even joking when I say day one as a certain someone asked for a new model for normal gothic in Ts.

It's that much work to add textures Terath/other people would be doing this for 99% time.

That + other problem like I think load time will take a hit.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Making entirely new models is unlikely to happen anytime in the near future, there is simply too much effort required; perhaps there could be some little details added to the model to suit the kind of upgrade (thorns, dark ornaments and such for Cursed, light ornaments for Blessed, ...).

Retextures would be a good alternative, but I'm not entirely sure how that could be applied to the individual legendaries; you could either just make a retexture in general, or you could come up with a theme that applies to the type of legendary upgrade (eg. bright colours, patterns, ornaments, ... for Blessed items, dark ones with suitable decorations for Cursed ones and so on).

Another option would be adding custom particle effects to weapons, for example dark smoke/mist coming out of Cursed weapons, rays of light/glowing particles from Blessed...
I'm not sure how that would be implemented though, as I only remember Rydell talking about it being possible at some point.
(18-07-2019, 03:28 PM)Noname Wrote: Another option would be adding custom particle effects to weapons, for example dark smoke/mist coming out of Cursed weapons, rays of light/glowing particles from Blessed...
I'm not sure how that would be implemented though, as I only remember Rydell talking about it being possible at some point.

I'm going to take a guess that we have about 150-200 upgrades ingame maybe even less. That's so much work for a very small minority

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Render unupgraded legendaries as grayscale/reduced color, problem solved. If you can't control shaders from mods whatever, noone will remake hundred of textures anyway.
(18-07-2019, 03:32 PM)Woody Wrote:
(18-07-2019, 03:28 PM)Noname Wrote: Another option would be adding custom particle effects to weapons, for example dark smoke/mist coming out of Cursed weapons, rays of light/glowing particles from Blessed...

I'm going to take a guess that we have about 150-200 upgrades ingame maybe even less. That's so much work for a very small minority

By custom I do not mean particle effects for each individual legendary, but rather self-made ones that are not part of the game; that way you could make 3-4 particle effects and apply them to all Cursed, Blessed and Battle Honed/Hardened legendaries for relatively low effort.
(18-07-2019, 03:36 PM)Noname Wrote:
(18-07-2019, 03:32 PM)Woody Wrote:

By custom I do not mean particle effects for each individual legendary, but rather self-made ones that are not part of the game; that way you could make 3-4 particle effects and apply them to all Cursed, Blessed and Battle Honed/Hardened legendaries for relatively low effort.

Afraid these effects might be annoying. Just imaging even 10 people using upgraded items in small quarters like Hyper's Hell upstairs. You will not see bots after these particles.