Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

United Royal Guard Front
For a show of the power of that glorious union I suggest we meet on public servers from time to time.
Only RGs would make some real interesting tactics possible, like advancing shieldwalls with slashers on
the back to clear ranged waves or a mountain of cades and shields in the back with casualties imediately
replaced by the next powerful shielder/slasher. Would be interesting to see how far we get and if this
is even possible. It might need a bit of organization in respect of timezones, but I'd say it would be real fun!
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
(24-07-2019, 12:04 PM)Green_Dragon Wrote: For a show of the power of that glorious union I suggest we meet on public servers from time to time.
Only RGs would make some real interesting tactics possible, like advancing shieldwalls with slashers on
the back to clear ranged waves or a mountain of cades and shields in the back with casualties imediately
replaced by the next powerful shielder/slasher. Would be interesting to see how far we get and if this
is even possible. It might need a bit of organization in respect of timezones, but I'd say it would be real fun!

Rangers and Throwers across Swabia will surely fear the precedent set from such a match!
TC_Thaffy_Warden - TC_Thaffy_RoyalGuard - TC_Thaffy_Repeaterman - TC_Thaffy_MasterPeltast - TC_Thaffy_Legionnaire
House Thread - Wiki - My Music
[Image: GQeCLWt.png]

There is no excuse not be a union member! Fight for your Royal rights today!
Also, if you want to help spread the good word by creating prope- informative visual graphics let me know.
TC_Thaffy_Warden - TC_Thaffy_RoyalGuard - TC_Thaffy_Repeaterman - TC_Thaffy_MasterPeltast - TC_Thaffy_Legionnaire
(24-07-2019, 01:17 PM)Thaffy Wrote: Rangers and Throwers across Swabia will surely fear the precedent set from such a match!

I am a proud Swabian but I guess you meant Swadia here Rolleyes
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(25-07-2019, 04:41 PM)Julia. Wrote:
(24-07-2019, 01:17 PM)Thaffy Wrote: Rangers and Throwers across Swabia will surely fear the precedent set from such a match!

I am a proud Swabian but I guess you meant Swadia here   Rolleyes

Ah yeah. I may have created the union but that still makes me an idiot  Confused
Breaking News!

[Image: lqII9Gx.png]
(25-07-2019, 06:34 PM)Thaffy Wrote: Breaking News!

[Image: lqII9Gx.png]

Fake news
Lovely thread, gratz Taffy!

With pleasure I'd support the Union (though with some shame I must admit I am only Pavise).
(29-07-2019, 04:23 PM)Bobo Wrote: Lovely thread, gratz Taffy!

With pleasure I'd support the Union (though with some shame I must admit I am only Pavise).

Luckily for you we take Pavise too!
(29-07-2019, 04:26 PM)Thaffy Wrote:
(29-07-2019, 04:23 PM)Bobo Wrote: Lovely thread, gratz Taffy!

Luckily for you we take Pavise too!

No need to be ashamed, we have the same rights!
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam