Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion: Kiting Montage by Nka19&Alphaa
Finally found time to scrap all the pieces together from all the cool kiting videos I saved over the years.

Now I want to hear someone saying kiting isn't teamwork Wink. Honestly, without it any of this isn't possible, you have to trust your team-mate and know what you're doing in order to survive, makes it intense, challenging and fun, as an alternative to full runs. I always enjoyed every bit of what Nord Invasion has to offer, either be full runs, events, special modes, tournaments, getting stabbed in the back by Nord Winter or just chill and kite over night.

We proudly present this video now with the rest of you, I hope it shows as good atmosphere of it the way we felt it by playing, we always loved challenges, those last videos were also made without Tomes, which also ended up with one of us dead at the times but mostly we both made it through, or just die in most ridiculous ways Big Grin .

Also a big thanks to Nord Invasion Team for all the hard work on making this mod fun.

Anyways, enjoy!
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Damnit, Xen, where is that like button???

[Image: 76060-200.png]
Wow those moments when you outjump Odin by jumping directly in his front. That is some insane tactics!!
Also, nice video! Keep it up, kiting and cutting!
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
Nice video, thanks for sharing!
Very nice video and nice escapes from odin, so close hahaha

One question, did you got any loot from those kites?
Legendary Loots: 50

Steam / Shop
A couple of times. Almost always Nka tho.
Great video! Having a kiting partner that's compatible with yourself is always the best
Barbute-- aug 2014
Serverance--july 2019
Wulfsbane-- Sept 2019
Studded- Nov 2019
Did the same on Au servers over the years but most of the time it's me carrying people. Fun...

Glad you found each other and worked together over the years. Also thanks for letting me join some times.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Letting you? The servers are public, thanks for leaving us alone when we asked, nowadays it´s almost impossible. If we don´t say anything you´re welcome to stay.
that head surving bit was nice af, these are the most interesting moments in NI tbh.