Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Lokis ability
Hey folks and greetings to our developer team,

I've been kiting a lot recently and I noticed something really annoying.
W1 to w8 is no problem at all on Ragnarok but once I get to Loki, 80% of my runs wipe on that wave. I can prepare whatever I want, jump wherever I want and do as good as I can but Loki will just keep on spawning tricksters behind me without a rest. I've made a thread about this last year and Kaas had fixed that by adding a 25sec(or smth like that) cooldown for his ability.
What I noticed is the cooldown has completely disappeared. I just kited on Hidden Farm and prepared myself for the wave. The wave starts with 2 Tricksters spawning behind me which is quite normal in my kites BUT right after the  tricksters spawned, Loki used his ability the first time. That was like 3 seconds after the wave started (Yeah, I started the wave having 3 tricksters behind me). However, I managed that and went to my prepared wallcade when Loki spawned the second trickster behind me. In that moment I was like 10 - 15 seconds in that wave. I killed that one 1 hit when the third trickster spawned behind me (18 sec in that wave maybe) After killing 5 tricksters in the first 20 seconds, I had to get to my wallcade where, unfortunate for me, Loki has camped already. He destroyed it, charged me so I had to block him. Guess what happened next? The fourth trickster had spawned right behind me by 30 seconds in that goddamn wave. 4 tricksters in 30 seconds. How am I supposed to do it? I mean, the regular tricksters of that wave haven't even got to the cade in that time.

I know, some may say "wee its Ragnarok - it's not supposed to be easy." - Yes, you're right. But it shouldn't be relying on luck either whether you get past Loki or not. 

I'd really appreciate if you guys could add that cooldown again which was actually already added last year. I might find the thread as well and link it here.

https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=74044

Thanks in advance and I hope you're all doing fine during these days,
Angar
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
Yes, I've seen you. That was quite annoying even for me even tough i wasn't playing.
I seldom kite Ragnarok now, because it became less rewarding with Hodur drops nerf, but I agree with Angar about Loki. He's already more dangerous then Thor, return that tricksters cooldown at least.
(04-03-2021, 05:28 PM)Angar Wrote: Hey folks and greetings to our developer team,

I've been kiting a lot recently and I noticed something really annoying.
W1 to w8 is no problem at all on Ragnarok but once I get to Loki, 80% of my runs wipe on that wave. I can prepare whatever I want, jump wherever I want and do as good as I can but Loki will just keep on spawning tricksters behind me without a rest. I've made a thread about this last year and Kaas had fixed that by adding a 25sec(or smth like that) cooldown for his ability.
What I noticed is the cooldown has completely disappeared. I just kited on Hidden Farm and prepared myself for the wave. The wave starts with 2 Tricksters spawning behind me which is quite normal in my kites BUT right after the  tricksters spawned, Loki used his ability the first time. That was like 3 seconds after the wave started (Yeah, I started the wave having 3 tricksters behind me). However, I managed that and went to my prepared wallcade when Loki spawned the second trickster behind me. In that moment I was like 10 - 15 seconds in that wave. I killed that one 1 hit when the third trickster spawned behind me (18 sec in that wave maybe) After killing 5 tricksters in the first 20 seconds, I had to get to my wallcade where, unfortunate for me, Loki has camped already. He destroyed it, charged me so I had to block him. Guess what happened next? The fourth trickster had spawned right behind me by 30 seconds in that goddamn wave. 4 tricksters in 30 seconds. How am I supposed to do it? I mean, the regular tricksters of that wave haven't even got to the cade in that time.

I know, some may say "wee its Ragnarok - it's not supposed to be easy." - Yes, you're right. But it shouldn't be relying on luck either whether you get past Loki or not. 

I'd really appreciate if you guys could add that cooldown again which was actually already added last year. I might find the thread as well and link it here.

https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=74044

Thanks in advance and I hope you're all doing fine during these days,
Angar

stop it please, if u cant do it - you need more practice.
or should I record a video for you where I will do it? for example 10 times or more?
also start crying that on the 15th wave, Odin does not give you a chance with its slowdown.
a lot of people have seen that I can do 1-14 solo.
so stop!
     My Shop    My Steam
I don't think there is any need to be hostile about it, being arrogant; "Well if you can't do it, get gud."

I honestly think just some stability or a little reassurance that after tricksters spawn you get a period of grace. I think somewhere in the middle would be beneficial like if players<5 then you should be given a grace of 10 seconds after each ability.

I mean this will stop kites getting fucked over, whilst keeping full runs the same.

But hey I know absolute shit about coding so I don't even know if this is possible
Loots: 18
(05-03-2021, 09:34 AM)Fendi Wrote: I don't think there is any need to be hostile about it, being arrogant; "Well if you can't do it, get gud."

I honestly think just some stability or a little reassurance that after tricksters spawn you get a period of grace. I think somewhere in the middle would be beneficial like if players<5 then you should be given a grace of 10 seconds after each ability.

I mean this will stop kites getting fucked over, whilst keeping full runs the same.

But hey I know absolute shit about coding so I don't even know if this is possible

I would be more restrained if it was the 1st time.
I don't think what i'm an arrogant.

I spent a lot of time in order to steadily kill Loki, even when he uses his ability 2-3 times in 10 seconds.
If he cannot do it and thinks that it is impossible / too difficult, I can record a video for him. But I don't want Loki to get any weaker, otherwise it will become too easy (and boring). we have already lost the "unblockable" tricksters.

My Shop    My Steam
Unblockable tricksters was a bug? And you just had to use manual blocking
Loots: 18
(05-03-2021, 10:13 AM)Fendi Wrote: Unblockable tricksters was a bug? And you just had to use manual blocking

not bug ofc, but we anyway dont more have it (i dont know why, but guess bc the casual players were crying that it was too difficult.)
     My Shop    My Steam
(05-03-2021, 12:40 AM)Akanamah Wrote: stop it please, if u cant do it - you need more practice.
or should I record a video for you where I will do it? for example 10 times or more?
also start crying that on the 15th wave, Odin does not give you a chance with its slowdown.
a lot of people have seen that I can do 1-14 solo.
so stop!

I can do it, and yeah I'll take any practice I can - That's why I kite.
I don't need you to record yourself kiting wave 9 on Rag cause I know its working or did you read 100% of my kites wipe on that wave? 

The Odin wave is currently as possible as the Loki wave. You just have to be lucky at all (See? Its luck based). Keep Odin in range and his ability won't do shit on you. Does it happen while you're kiting his minions, rip rng. Same with the tricksters. If 4 tricksters spawn within 10 seconds, rip rng and rip your run so where is the difference? The difference is that Odin won't spam his ability like Loki does and THAT'S why I set up this thread, Akanamah! 

Why would I stop? The cooldown was added last year after I set up my first thread and now its gone so I'm coming back to that right now. You could stop bringing bad vibes into my threads by posting complaints and showing off yourself. Its not helpful at all.

(05-03-2021, 10:09 AM)Akanamah Wrote:
(05-03-2021, 09:34 AM)Fendi Wrote: I don't think there is any need to be hostile about it, being arrogant; "Well if you can't do it, get gud."

I would be more restrained if it was the 1st time.
I don't think what i'm an arrogant.

I spent a lot of time in order to steadily kill Loki, even when he uses his ability 2-3 times in 10 seconds.
If he cannot do it and thinks that it is impossible / too difficult, I can record a video for him. But I don't want Loki to get any weaker, otherwise it will become too easy (and boring). we have already lost the "unblockable" tricksters.

You were complaining about my first thread as well so my second thread doesn't make any difference.

He does not think it is impossible. He doesn't want it to be based on luck but on skill and He does not want a video of you kiting cause He knows it is possible!
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
this thread reminds me of people vs forward when there is a map people don't like to play