Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Merchants!
Thanks admin!
Technically this is the correct thread for his idea. Mainly because its not a new troop, its a new feature for a troop . Although i can understand why you would think this should belong in the troop forum, brave.
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
Sorry brave, i didn't see that post that was 3 pages in. My bad.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
(22-01-2012, 12:38 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Thanks admin!
lol I browse the forums a lot and I like things of a kind to be in one place Tongue

Edit: Also, there's a greater chance of Jez seeing/considering this in the other thread. It's not an entirely unlikely class either, except maybe the 2000 xp part...even the 2nd boss in hardmode only gives 160.
Yeah... the exp shouldn't be 2000, but i was thinking; it's really rare, and there would only be one that spawns, so why not have it count?
Don't say ANYTHING.
Don't really like the idea, because once one will appear, everybody will jump on him, forgiving all teammates and all teamwork.

However, i like the idea of merchants in general, but may be a bot that is on our side (if possible ofc).
He could sell stuff for 250 gold, one random weapon, for the round or untill you die (almost like in FullInvasion).
Or, we could have to protect a bot (not a merchant, something else, like Village elder, Jeldan citadel owner, mayor of town...) for x number of waves to gain something, he could be standing somewhere near bots spawn or going to fight against nords.

[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
I get your point about team mates going free for all... It could still be a wave of multiple of them on a caravan... idk, something like that
Don't say ANYTHING.