Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Maroon's Modeling Corner [Cleaver of sorts 28/6]
It does have a blue sheath, a bit darker blue than the blade, but I figured you'd like to go a bit more for realism, as a steel sheath is about as useful as nipples on a breastplate. So I've made it a sort of leathery, still need to make it less red though. I'll alsoo add more ornate things to it, but this is just temporary!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Sheathes can be blue and realistic Tongue (just died blue leather or wood, realistic enough Wink )

Artistic license an all though, completely up to you.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Ah, well, Afaik, the weapon never actually was made or something, aside from the shitty movie, in which the weapon used looks even less like the one described in the books than mine.
Also, it's easier for me to visualize what a standard leather scab looks like. If this one's done, I might make a different texture, which is blue.

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Hated that movie :p.

Good luck!
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Alrighty, updated the scabbard a bit, it has another golden thingy on the tip, the leather strips attaching it to your belt now also have a texture, the top golden thingie is reshaped a bit, and I've made a spec map!
Enough talking, Screenehs!

I think this scab is too simple, just red with yellow plastic parts. Maybe add some leather strips or pattern. Also brisingr handle is very simple, too.

Maybe just my opinion, but I can't look at it.

And sorry for mah damn english...

That's correct, it looks shit at that screenie. I'm looking to completely redo the texture, but I just can't be bothered at the moment, actually. Tongue

Couldn't help but see your throwing knife and think of this :L

YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
Yea, pretty much! xD
Not based of of TF2 weapons, but it very much looks like it.

Added new arrows to the OP!