Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Maroon's Modeling Corner [Cleaver of sorts 28/6]
Fancy enough for me, good job mate.
Wusel @ Omnia
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Oh my, better do something about that.

I've done some retextures for the Close Faced Helmets, using mainly native textures. I've done better, done worse. At least it's better than the old version. Tongue

I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Made some sort of two handed cleaver, quite happy with how it turned out:

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
After some friendly advice, I figured adding a connection in the gap would look better. New version!

Reminds me of Rome Total War: Barbarian Invasion. But looks pretty good, just doesn't seem to fit the Swadian Style. Looks more barbaric to me in a way, sort of like the Falxmen.  Tongue
Reminds me of the Uruk-hai swords from LOTR movies.  But yeah doesn't seem like something the Swadian's would use.  Maybe create a new troop for the Nords that uses it.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

What, the "noble" Swadians are above dirty weapons? Tongue

I'm back from my vacation, so I figured I'd do some work on that Cleaver. I've made a scabbard for it (lookin' good, if I may say so), but I've ran into an issue I've had before, and I wonder if any of the other Wings users here has a solution.
When I export my item as an object, I have to triangulate it for Warband to be able to read it correctly. However, I need to have two different versions of the scabbard (one with sword, one without) with the exact same amount of faces, edges, and vertices, and when I edit my model without adding or deleting anything after exporting the first version, the second (triangulated) version comes up with juuuust a tiny bit more vertices or edges, which I didn't add. The only solution I managed to find was to not triangulate the object, but that doesn't work well with Warband. The only other thing I can think of is manually triangulating, but that's a rather big amount of work I do not look forward to.
Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong?

Right, I somehow managed to fix it, although I have no idea how my fix relates to the problem in the first place. Anyways, here's some screenies of the scabbard in game:

Wow, this sword looks awesome!
Legendary Loots: Illustrious 28th October 2014