Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Maroon's Modeling Corner [Cleaver of sorts 28/6]
Updated da sword!
/bump
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Yeah, now is better. Good job.
Did you know how to UV mapping?

If you have any questions about Wings, just send me PM.
make it in an interesting colour and i will craft it Smile

nice work, really, really nice
(09-04-2013, 06:10 PM)Hairth link Wrote:Did you know how to UV mapping?

If you have any questions about Wings, just send me PM.
I know how to do it, but I found that there were some real messed up faces in the model, so I'll need to fix that first Sad
(09-04-2013, 08:00 PM)Gimli link Wrote:make it in an interesting colour and i will craft it Smile

nice work, really, really nice

Thanks, I was thinking a bit blueish. We'll see Tongue

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
i support green Wink

havent seen any sword in green and i like green Tongue maybe coloured like the aurora just make the blue to green (that was really bad phrased, i know Big Grin)
Nice sword for a first model!

Apsods has some green in it Gimli Tongue
Striker strikes again.

youre right damn. but i thought about a darker green than this.

more like this: [Image: image-434358-panoV9-fbvg.jpg] (sorry for the random google image Tongue)
Sad to say I've based my model on a sword from a book, and it's quite blue in there Tongue
Anyway, just finished the UV mapping, after having to redo the blade and the crossguard...
I'm gonna get to texturing one of these days, but I'm not sure yet when exactly.

(10-04-2013, 07:02 PM)Maroon link Wrote:Sad to say I've based my model on a sword from a book, and it's quite blue in there Tongue
Anyway, just finished the UV mapping, after having to redo the blade and the crossguard...
I'm gonna get to texturing one of these days, but I'm not sure yet when exactly.

It wouldn't be the master sword would it....

Nah that things purple with wings I think?!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]