NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Honestly, I wouldn't touch a thing!

It looks amazing, (oh god I hope this is on the 2h tourney list) I can't describe in words how awesome it looks and how much I want it Tongue.
(27-07-2012, 04:18 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: [ -> ]:o :o :o I want that sword! GIVE MEEEEE.....

Hehehe thanks Smile.

(27-07-2012, 04:22 PM)Kwal link Wrote: [ -> ]I like it! although that probably doesn't mean anything Tongue

I think the guard's size is fine, bigger and it wouldn't look like a (non-WoW) sword anymore. The size of the handle is good too. Only thing I would suggest is making the tip a bit sharper, maybe by thinning out the upper part of the blade a bit (above the curves).

I tried to illustrate it here, where I mean the blade to be inside the lines, although I did a very crude paint job I hope you get my point Tongue

Just a suggestion though, if that's a lot of work or you think it wouldn't look good in the complete picture then never mind because it already looks great Smile

It means great deal for me since i love getting feedbacks no matter what, so thanks for that mate Smile. I think i get what you mean, i'll try to make the tip looks sharper by playing with uv's and tip of the mesh a bit. It's lenght is about the same as silver greatsword model of mine, but i wanted this one to be a "thinner and faster" 2hander Smile. Thanks again Kwal Smile.

(27-07-2012, 04:38 PM)Senni link Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, I wouldn't touch a thing!

It looks amazing, (oh god I hope this is on the 2h tourney list) I can't describe in words how awesome it looks and how much I want it Tongue.

Thanks alot mate, i'm glad you like it Smile. Dont worry i'll just play with it a little, no big changes. Its up to devs to pick it for NI Smile.

"Injustice" will be in my next post i hope Wink.
Ok i decided to modify specially the hilt till i feel proportions are fine. I hope now its more balanced. I also changed the tip of the mesh and the texture a bit to make the tip look sharper. After that i tried to resize the sharpened sides of the blade but it became to wide and i decided to leave it as its. Anyway here are new screenshots and 2 others to compare before and after;

[Image: shhLo.jpg]
[Image: 3xyid.jpg]
[Image: Gmtli.jpg]
[Image: pezqK.jpg]

Right sides are with the new resized hilt.
[Image: qnMhj.png]
[Image: fXg9N.jpg]
Awesome. That's really the finishing touch imo Smile
I like it, but I beel the gold hilt is a little too bright. I would prefer it a little bit darker or more subdued so it wouldn't be so glaringly obvious.

Otherwise, fantastic job! The little knob at the end of the hilt is really cool.
(29-07-2012, 06:38 PM)Kwal link Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome. That's really the finishing touch imo Smile

Thanks mate Smile.

(29-07-2012, 07:42 PM)lkenage link Wrote: [ -> ]I like it, but I beel the gold hilt is a little too bright. I would prefer it a little bit darker or more subdued so it wouldn't be so glaringly obvious.

Otherwise, fantastic job! The little knob at the end of the hilt is really cool.

Thats because i mostly took screenshots while sword is exposed to sun directly and that makes it shine too bright i guess, altough 4th ss is not getting that kind of light; so if even its too bright to you then i guess you are right Smile. Thanks lkenage Smile.

----------

I finished Injustice(its a retexture of justice mesh). While i'm not really happy with the end result; i couldnt really make anything better than this and i think its better to call it as finished or i'll go crazy Tongue. Here is the Injustice;

[Image: Bk5zz.jpg]
[Image: bEW28.jpg]
[Image: zvCeE.jpg]

With this one is completed i guess i'm done with editing-modifying these two. Lets see what i can model next... maybe i can continue modelling an armor.

Ohh damn Ryu new texture looks like the first blades deamonic older brother Big Grin, would be awesome if warband let you duel wield them together ;D
(30-07-2012, 01:45 PM)alee56 link Wrote: [ -> ]Ohh damn Ryu new texture looks like the first blades deamonic older brother Big Grin, would be awesome if warband let you duel wield them together ;D

That was my aim, hence the naming of the 2 swords Smile. Still, Injustice isnt came out as i want it to be Sad.

I'd love to dual wield swords in warband but it can only be done by using one sword mesh as a shield(fake dualwield Tongue) i guess, i never saw a mod that manages real dualwielding.
Wow, love the second texture, its awesome!
.....AWESOME!....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39