NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Mate, just make it not so dark, and dont make so much points on it.Armor doesnt need so much of them.Maybe u can try to make different metal textures for different parts of armor.But 1 thing is exact-metal shouldn't be so black and so..Hm< dunno word..Scratched?SOmething like this.Scratches and other defects, too much of them.Armor seemed to me paper made only in case of em.Really, only paper or leather, as click supposed, can be so сrumpled(Found word!).Try to make it more polished, and it'll be greatest armor vodel I've ever seen.
Model is awesome. Ryu, noone is going to call ur armor bad.U're the most professional modeller, the most helpful and friendly man over this forum.Everyone know u, and everyone like ur works and u.So come on, dont upset!Just make this armor like metal made.Light grey metal with much shining.
Watch out Ryu.
Art2x has come to troll your forum also. Just ignore the troll and he'll go away.
Terath, maybe u'll shut up at last?U know me for 3 days, and Ryu knows me nearly 1 year.So go out of here.I'll never troll Ryu cuz he's normal man and he can accept criticism.Not like you
(22-12-2012, 05:12 AM)Terath86 link Wrote: [ -> ]Watch out Ryu.
Art2x has come to troll your forum also. Just ignore the troll and he'll go away.

Dont try to start some silly bitchfight over here, what Art2X says seems reasonable and is mostly what I think about this armor too.
It`s some very impressive stuff ofc but it could be even more impressive if reworked a bit.

EDIT
: Corrected my drunktard spelling Tongue
Ok ok guys, no need to fight over something like this. Again, thanks for all the feedbacks.

------------------
"Scratched?"
That one really helped me to understand what is really disturbing you guys. It's the strenght of the normal map, it seems i overdid it again.

So here is a white armor(as many players didnt like the dark color) with sharper specularity and reduced bumpiness. Now it looks more generic i guess. I hope this time it looks ok for you guys too Smile.

[Image: yQ0A2.jpg]

[Image: CUHFs.jpg]
I have absolutely no knowledge of anything you said about the texture work, but damn this armour looks nice Big Grin
It's awesome!
(22-12-2012, 11:04 AM)Lord Striker link Wrote: [ -> ]I have absolutely no knowledge of anything you said about the texture work, but damn this armour looks nice Big Grin
Maybe a small add-on but a heraldic flag on chest would look nice.  :Smile

But I like this armor also.
i like the shape of the armor, but you gave the texture to many nails/dots what ever these points are called
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39