Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Folly Company recruitment
id imaging you singing eldars you lair
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
Thanks all i should be back this month, then ill get back to slaving for eldras lol. house crafting is looking awesome! hope your all enjoying my gear lol. i sent an xbox invite to ya davidakasir. we should have an xbox FC party! bring on the two worlds two!

on another note i am still checking the site and forum regularly so if u guys need anythin, just send me a msg. eldras do u need bronze arrows?
"I am most comfortable dealing death from the shadows"
(01-05-2013, 11:30 PM)Sepsis link Wrote: Thanks all i should be back this month, then ill get back to slaving for eldras lol. house crafting is looking awesome! hope your all enjoying my gear lol. i sent an xbox invite to ya davidakasir. we should have an xbox FC party! bring on the two worlds two!

on another note i am still checking the site and forum regularly so if u guys need anythin, just send me a msg. eldras do u need bronze arrows?
we miss ya seppy we need that Sepsis Aim bot Big Grin back
[spoiler]
(01-05-2013, 11:30 PM)Sepsis link Wrote: Thanks all i should be back this month, then ill get back to slaving for eldras lol. house crafting is looking awesome! hope your all enjoying my gear lol. i sent an xbox invite to ya davidakasir. we should have an xbox FC party! bring on the two worlds two!

Disregard my previous comment about sitting on a pile of gold. I do need bronze. Also, hell yes, we should play Two Worlds 2 again. It is so fun to MP that, and it's like $2 used at Gamestop so there's no excuse if you don't have it.

"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin
buy it for me ill send you my adress threw pm
[spoiler]
(01-05-2013, 11:48 PM)WheresMyVodka link Wrote: buy it for me ill send you my adress threw pm

Gimme yer address!
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin
Team Xclusive, would wish to invite all members from Folly Company to our event tomorow (wednesday 22nd) at 8PM GMT.

We have been given the use of V.L.K.A's Event channel in teamspeak, so do not be shy to join us if online and nothing better to do.

The event will start tomorow at 8PM GMT, We will be fighting on hard mode starting on the map Fortress under siege, going to Mountain pass and then Hidden cave, All members from Folly Company are welcome to this event, All we ask is you bring a level 39+ character for this event, as we wish to make as many Odin runs as possible, we aim to make TxC's first event a memorable one.

Thankyou again to Ragnash for allowing us the use of his Teamspeak Event channel throughout this event, we will be turning up from 7:40 PM GMT onwards for this event, so it is a first come first serve for spaces to join this event.

If any questions feel free to PM me or drop a message on our event topic.

Regards - Team Xclusive
okay guys need an event just pm liquor whens the best time do it we need all of our top heads to vote
[spoiler]
You guys are not recruiting anymore right?
I would like to join fc. My steam name is vaughnab and my game name is vix.