Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.5.0 Client Release
I saw this in "Latest Threads" and got excited for a second. Thanks.
(14-05-2017, 09:30 PM)Soviet Wrote: I saw this in "Latest Threads" and got excited for a second. Thanks.

Smile soooooon

(14-05-2017, 08:55 PM)Coconut Wrote:
(18-01-2017, 04:11 AM)Winter Wrote: Legendary item drop locations will change over time to put all of the orange drops to Normal and early Hard mode, with red drops moving to later Hard and Ragnarok mode.
Was this idea abandoned?
We still see red items such as Studded and royal helm drop from normal(prince) and oranges drop in rag such as thunder pikes from Einherjar Pikeman in the past like couple weeks.

We will get to it eventually. All of our efforts have been focused on the upcoming patch.

(04-04-2017, 03:46 PM)Narvad Wrote: By choosing Master Peltast, you're getting access to better armor, which weights 3 units(almost as good as redshirt), but loosing 2 armor and gain 1 weight on head, comparing to Marauder available gear.
5 weight difference in favor of MP, if not mention the armor distribution.

I know it's another legendary armor, and it's hero class locked, so it should be better, but comparing the hero class only items, i see some unevenness there.

This is how hero locked legendary armor is intended to work. Once they both have hero locked armor it should be fairly equal.
Remember that this update caused the shitty economy we have now. Thanks for reading, have a nice day.
(16-12-2017, 01:53 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Remember that this update caused the shitty economy we have now. Thanks for reading, have a nice day.

(14-12-2017, 07:14 AM)Winter Wrote: Given the recent posts about the ridiculous pricing of such items, perhaps extreme economy changes in that sector are necessary...

You only see this now?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|