Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Folly Company recruitment
(08-07-2013, 05:27 AM)lord-vix link Wrote: I would like to join fc. My steam name is vaughnab and my game name is vix.

Thank you very much for your intrest in joining FC, at this time however we are not accepting requests to join. If we see you around and enjoy playing with you, we will invite you. Best of luck- FC
"I am most comfortable dealing death from the shadows"
bumpity bump Were still here :3 sorry for the absence RL has taken its toll
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
I'm very excited to say that I am now 3rd in command at Folly Company.
Just wanted to make a post to let Company members know if they ever need anything, concerning Company issues or something crafted...
You can PM me or Steam me. I check forums regularly, so that is a sure way to get a hold of me while I'm not at my computer.
Officially, recruitment is still closed. However, we are seeking newer members.
Please, don't post ITT applying for the house. However,if you have an interest in FC, you can PM me, or try to catch Company members in-game.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(12-09-2013, 03:43 AM)Deer link Wrote: I'm very excited to say that I am now 3rd in command at Folly Company.
Just wanted to make a post to let Company members know if they ever need anything, concerning Company issues or something crafted...
You can PM me or Steam me. I check forums regularly, so that is a sure way to get a hold of me while I'm not at my computer.
Please, don't post ITT applying for the house. However,if you have an interest in FC, you can PM me, or try to catch Company members in-game.

Nice, Deer!
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
(12-09-2013, 03:43 AM)Deer link Wrote: I'm very excited to say that I am now 3rd in command at Folly Company.

Grats mate on the promotion
Nice.  Smile

i remember when deer was just a baby redtunic and the 1st time i heard your laugh on IRC i cracked the fuck up :3 ahaha glad your in command deer also i need re invites  2437114 2438288
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
guess who's back bitches Smile
Uhh... Liudolf?
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
FC's pls check MOTD's
we are having another allied event with our neighbors ( know my name) from across the pond, WS.
It would be great to see some more FC in the server this time.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood