Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Folly Company recruitment
wanted to know if i could possibly get my alts in, please.

Player name: FC_Deerheart
Character ID:2437892
Alt/s: Deerhunter  2440761 ; Deerhoof  2442529
Level of Main: 52
Class of Main: Sergent, man-at-arms and militia
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
No problems liquor will do it
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
Sent and invited
thanks
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Ironstag
lvl 15 (FUTURE COMMANDO)

EDIT: another alt
Characters:
here's my pledge to join the Folly's company.
my player name:ataknic.
my player ID:2453313.
i dont have any alt.
my main is level 34 but im working on it.
my main is a sergeant almost commando.
i have TS3 and a mic.
the reason why i want to join FC? Well i think its the most friendly by far clan in all those that i've encounter playing the mod nordinvasion,and i appreciate a lot of these members such members has:pute,saxon,whersmyvodka,sepsis,etc. I also really love the nordinvasion mod and just started playing it but i want to progress and become btter at it and i think joining your clan is a good way to achieve this goal.
thanks for reading.
Player name: Kingbigb2
Character ID: 2451888
Alt/s:
Level of Main: 40
Class of Main: Sniper
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes and yes.
Reason for wanting to join FC: I think joining a house will bring more fun to the mod than soloing through it, also the members are nice when i played with them.
Player name: Sir_Gareth
Character ID: 2435327
Alt/s: Gareth_of_Orkney
Class of Main: Pikeman
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes and my mic isn't that great but manageable.
Reason for wanting to join FC: Played with a lot of members, thought it woul be pretty chill to join a house rather than soloing the mod. Could be an asset to the house and would bring positive attitude and encouragement from time to time.
FC_Gareth- 43 Pikeman
FC_Gaheris - 26 man at arms
(08-03-2013, 05:22 AM)ataknic link Wrote: here's my pledge to join the Folly's company.
my player name:ataknic.
my player ID:2453313.
i dont have any alt.
my main is level 34 but im working on it.
my main is a sergeant almost commando.
i have TS3 and a mic.
the reason why i want to join FC? Well i think its the most friendly by far clan in all those that i've encounter playing the mod nordinvasion,and i appreciate a lot of these members such members has:pute,saxon,whersmyvodka,sepsis,etc. I also really love the nordinvasion mod and just started playing it but i want to progress and become btter at it and i think joining your clan is a good way to achieve this goal.
thanks for reading.

Welcome to the house!

(09-03-2013, 06:26 AM)Sir_Gareth link Wrote: Player name: Sir_Gareth
Character ID: 2435327
Alt/s: Gareth_of_Orkney
Class of Main: Pikeman
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes and my mic isn't that great but manageable.
Reason for wanting to join FC: Played with a lot of members, thought it woul be pretty chill to join a house rather than soloing the mod. Could be an asset to the house and would bring positive attitude and encouragement from time to time.

Ill need your steam info to set up a time to see how you work with the Team to see if your NI Friendly

(08-03-2013, 06:31 AM)kingbigb2 link Wrote: Player name: Kingbigb2
Character ID: 2451888
Alt/s:
Class of Main: Sniper
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes and yes.
Reason for wanting to join FC: I think joining a house will bring more fun to the mod than soloing through it, also the members are nice when i played with them.

ill need to set up a day with you aswell! im waiting for your PM 
Player name: Stryker
Character ID: 2454578
Alt/s: None that I play...yet
Level of Main: 33
Class of Main: Heavy Skirmisher
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes
Reason for wanting to join FC: I see a lot of FC members online when I play. Figured FC would be a fun House to play the game with.