Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Folly Company recruitment
Eldras lied.  ;D
Since when do people actually read the OP? Start at the end, everyone knows that.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
So I have been looking for a NI clan. Level 42 sniper, at your service Wink

I heard plenty of clans have age requirements too so:
Age - 22
^PM sent.

FC hasn't been very active (besides myself, Renji, and Sepsis lately).
We are still recruiting and would like to start doing events again if we can get some people to show up.
send in your application if you are interested in joining the Company.

Player name:
Timezone:
Level of Main:
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(06-01-2014, 01:37 AM)Deer link Wrote: ^PM sent.

FC hasn't been very active (besides myself and Sepsis lately).
We are still recruiting and would like to start doing events again if we can get some people to show up.
send in your application if you are interested in joining the Company.

Player name:
Timezone:
Level of Main:

cough cough*
Sorry but I am going to have to withdraw my application. Thanks anyways, nothing personal. I talked to some SK members, and will go join them (provided my application is accepted) Thanks and have a Fantabulous day!!!
:c ill try to be back asap maybe in 2 months when i buy a decent computer sorry guys...
also who has my SHC??
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
Name: Crimson_Blade
ID: 2448274
Time Zone: Oregon, Pacific Time
Level: 46 Blade Master
How I Eat My Romin: Boil Water, Eat Raw Noodles In Block Form, Snort Flavor Packet, Chug Boiling Water, Fuck Bitches.
(09-01-2014, 10:34 AM)Crimson_Blade link Wrote: Name: Crimson_Blade
ID: 2448274
Time Zone: Oregon, Pacific Time
Level: 46 Blade Master
How I Eat My Romin: Boil Water, Eat Raw Noodles In Block Form, Snort Flavor Packet, Chug Boiling Water, Fuck Bitches.

Welcome to the Company.
Characters:
Word bra