Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hello there archers
I've come back to play this great mod and wonderful community. But the thing is when I left my equipment was this one:
[Image: bbec6IE.png]
So, what do you recommend me to improve it? I'm Warden and I've more or less 6 million in my wallet.
[Image: v1.png]
upgrade ur Fiendish to Cursed. and after buy ebony\elmwood arrows

upgrade info here
https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=64598
     My Shop    My Steam
Buy stuff for euros.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Get a wall or strong cade, most important to not being useless ~1-1.5m

Ebony Arrows ~1.5m
Heavy Bear set ~5m

You can't afford better bow anyway yet, Hurricane ~20m.
maybe tome or barrel
Legendary Loots: 50

Steam / Shop
(08-04-2019, 01:44 PM)Akanamah Wrote: upgrade ur Fiendish to Cursed. and after buy ebony\elmwood arrows

upgrade info here
https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=64598

Upgrading is probably the greatest improvement you can make gameplay-wise, but it's porbably too expensive if you “only“ have 6m budget (it takes at least 5m gold and lots of mats).
Other than that, Forward pretty much concluded some good picks - I'd say you go for the cade, arrows and helmet first, since that seems like a decent overall improvement. You could spend the rest on body armour, gauntlets, boots and perhaps a better melee weapon, though archer is pretty weak at melee.
quit NI, joking ofc, just grind some mats and upgrade your bow.
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

(08-04-2019, 01:53 PM)Malong Wrote: Buy stuff for euros.

offer

(08-04-2019, 02:01 PM)Forward Wrote: You can't afford better bow anyway yet, Hurricane ~20m.

Hurricane is not even better its different + the house crafted Warden bow is the same stats

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Your bow is fine for now. Indeed you should wait until an upgrade is available for it.
You could collect the mats for the upgrade in advance and then try to trade your
bow + the upgrade for an upgraded version of it.
The Warden bow (Huntress) has 1 dmge less than a Hurricane. The Hurricane would
be the next logical step anyways, at least dmge-wise. It's upgraded version is a very
powerful bow. In terms of style, Hurricane is a beauty compared to other bows (matter
of taste ofc)
Heavy Bear is light enough and also nice looking and would be a good choice for an armour.
As melee weapon, depending on your class I would try to get the mats for a Splitter and
have it crafted by someone.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
coming back just when kaasovic quit
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020