Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Attempt to buff commando's part 3.14159
(19-08-2018, 01:45 AM)Soviet Wrote:
(19-08-2018, 01:33 AM)Irolltwenties Wrote:
(17-08-2018, 07:30 PM)Malong Wrote:
(16-08-2018, 01:17 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: The extra health system is now a final stand type of mechanism, meaning that once your actual health has depleted, the extra health might safe you from a few extra strikes.

You're welcome, NI community.

Thank you.  

Love,

The NI Community

You don't speak for all of us.

Love,

The NI Community

Yes, I do. Or else why would I sign my post with; Love, The NI Community?
Goblin Soviet and twenties does speak for the ni community
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(19-08-2018, 06:47 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Goblin Soviet and twenties does speak for the  ni community

does bruno mars is gay?
My only infantry character is a Commando at the moment as I only have 300k and i'm saving up for RG. If i'm not in a Normal Server I feel completely useless as I do not have a good enough shield and shielding and I will be overwhelmed if I charge. I have used my two handed sword to kill bots through the cades but I once had a deployable shield placed behind me before to push me into the range of the bots swords so I died because I was 'blocking the ranged'. I saw in your video that the guy was wearing some good armour, but a lot of commando's including myself do not have such good armour, mine is mostly from the marketplace. So I die in a couple of hits on a Hard Server, this would help me to face off multiple bots with my bad armour because of the slow regen.
(19-08-2018, 04:17 PM)chiefcenturion Wrote: My only infantry character is a Commando at the moment as I only have 300k and i'm saving up for RG. If i'm not in a Normal Server I feel completely useless as I do not have a good enough shield and shielding and I will be overwhelmed if I charge. I have used my two handed sword to kill bots through the cades but I once had a deployable shield placed behind me before to push me into the range of the bots swords so I died because I was 'blocking the ranged'. I saw in your video that the guy was wearing some good armour, but a lot of commando's including myself do not have such good armour, mine is mostly from the marketplace. So I die in a couple of hits on a Hard Server, this would help me to face off multiple bots with my bad armour because of the slow regen.
Agreed.. I find people too easily put up cades and just sit behind them shooting AI. Cades need to be used as a funnel for the AI. Not as a barrier to stop them completely.. They should have their health nerfed so it is required to have a shielder taking most of the damage from a wave, whilst having slashers assisting the shielder by reducing the amount of incoming damage and archers thinning out the horde as they come.
If you watch new Bannerlord campaign trailer you can notice player killing two guys with one swing. Multiple target hitting could be Bannerlords natural buff to infantry class in Nord Invasion
We are Zocki and Rydell and we make 3D Models for Nord Invasion.

Our goal is it to get Contributor / Developer to help Terath with Models and Textures and all around Modleing.

Our Modeling Thread: https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=67780

Cheers
~Zocki
~Rydell
I'd rather face the problem now then wait on something fictive.

I hope people enjoy the finalized product soon Wink
(21-08-2018, 11:00 AM)darnocslew Wrote:
(19-08-2018, 04:17 PM)chiefcenturion Wrote: My only infantry character is a Commando at the moment as I only have 300k and i'm saving up for RG. If i'm not in a Normal Server I feel completely useless as I do not have a good enough shield and shielding and I will be overwhelmed if I charge. I have used my two handed sword to kill bots through the cades but I once had a deployable shield placed behind me before to push me into the range of the bots swords so I died because I was 'blocking the ranged'. I saw in your video that the guy was wearing some good armour, but a lot of commando's including myself do not have such good armour, mine is mostly from the marketplace. So I die in a couple of hits on a Hard Server, this would help me to face off multiple bots with my bad armour because of the slow regen.
Agreed.. I find people too easily put up cades and just sit behind them shooting AI. Cades need to be used as a funnel for the AI. Not as a barrier to stop them completely.. They should have their health nerfed so it is required to have a shielder taking most of the damage from a wave, whilst having slashers assisting the shielder by reducing the amount of incoming damage and archers thinning out the horde as they come.

Cades are mostly placed with a shieldergap if there is a RG with good shields on the server. I know from my own past (RG was the first hero I had) that it's a pain to save money up to finally get a good shield, such as Aegis. My tip here: Once you reached hero, you should focus on a shield above armor/weapons. If you try to shield rag or the later hard waves, such as entranced berserkers with a weak shield, you will die. As it should be your main aim to survive, cading up does make sense here. To help your team you can grab medboxes or an xbow (with the xbow you deal the same damage as any xbow-class, you just reload slower) to help your team. Or if there is a Zwei bringing in decent shields, just ask for it. He will gladly pass it on to you (mostly) as this allows him slashing. But once you shield, don't run out unless actually nessecary as the most annoying thing is a dead RG if noone else is dead and a tome has to be used for you. If that happens frequently players will prefer cading up again before they let you shield. As RG you should play save and not rush like a headless-chicken.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 58 & Upgrades: 30

2018: _1
2019: 15
2020: 17
2021: 15
2022: _8
2023: _1
2024: _1

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
If you only plan to have an rg all you need is Aegis and if not the other 3 house crafted are fine. For a long time, I did not have an rg as on my zwei or leg if I had 3 to sometimes even 4 housed crafted shields on me I would be fine on hard and even most of rag runs.

That was years ago so idk if it's changed much other than Aegis getting even better... Point being to shield in this game it takes not much in gear and even less in skill.

Edit an afk timer was added that became pointless by the new 15 waves vs 20... I would maybe consider looking into the afk timer as it may need to be shortened by a minute or so unless you make some sort of a rg timer or whatever...

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(19-08-2018, 03:25 PM)Soviet Wrote:
(19-08-2018, 06:47 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Goblin Soviet and twenties does speak for the  ni community

does bruno mars is gay?
yes
Trading heavy sallet

Achilles: 
u are an admin right?

Jugg: 
Ye

Achilles:
Gimme admin rights and 3 bent sword

Jugg:
I mean i could give you the password but you get a permanent ban thats unappealable

Achilles:
You got the bent sword?

Jugg:
Ye