NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-06-2012, 12:11 AM)Jarold link Wrote: [ -> ]I agree this house needs to be more active. I would be happy to becomean event man, either if im captian or leader.

On another note if I was leader I would require all Scarlet Blades to have SB_putnamehere. Even though I don't wear a tag but it would be nice for people to notice us.

I've been thinking about that too. While it is a pain to pay 5k and go the change, it does help the house look better. It does make it hard to tell who is an SB in game and not, as I've seen more people who aren't members using the banner lately.
I'm not really sure how you get to be leader Jarold, but you have my vote since Freiwulf can't do it anymore. I don't know if Click anointed him or what. Anyway, while I don't like telling people what to do, I agree re the SB badge.

I got to play a bit today with a large lower level group on normal and with a bit of teamwork I was able to really help them get past a few extra waves including a spawn or two. Now sometimes a higher level player here can annoy people, but they seemed mostly very pleased. It ended when someone tried to be helpful and guard my back and blinded me with his banner. One of the reasons I joined SB was when I started playing was that was my experience playing alongside Click. He was a really good player and helpful.

I also played a bit with another house who played really well but were kinda mean to the lower level players.

So long story short if those of us that are still playing, and we still have some really good people, both helpful and good players it'd help. I mean playing with a good team is half the fun at least. But Jarold you'd have to lead by example I'm afraid, SB_Jarold isn't do bad, but then the cost, SB_Baron and so forth LOL.
Yeah, I would really like it if people would use the SB tags. Many times, I've seen people playing with our banner, but I wouldn't know whether they are SB or not because most of our members don't use tags. It isn't terribly important, but it would be nice to be able to recognize fellow SBers.
Just a suggestion, but if you're looking for more active people maybe you guys should open recruitment again. I for one am looking for a group to play with. I use to play a little before Christmas but quit because of personal reasons. I kinda forgot about the game and just remembered about it yesterday and came back impressed with how developed this mod has become.

I was actually in SB for a bit long ago, and was hoping I could get back in as seen here. http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...ml#msg5423

My steam is 1acadia1 if you guys wanna play some time, I'm usually down if not busy.

Edit - I'm not level 8 either, rather 18 now and I'm going down the archer route.
Yes, another player also looked at us but was thinking about other houses due to it being closed. Is it time to open it up again?

I also just dropped the cash to add the clantag. Putting my cash where my mouth is. I said I would use my banner money for it...
I was also gonna open up recruitment again if I was leader.

Welcome back to SB SeQuel.
(12-06-2012, 03:32 AM)Jarold link Wrote: [ -> ]I was also gonna open up recruitment again if I was leader.

Welcome back to SB SeQuel.

Thanks!
Hey, if you guys decide on opening up recruitment again, I'd be happy to join. I've been playing the mod since late last year, and have been more active recently. I've played with Jarold and NickyJ at one point, as well as Galen, Sequel and some others just a few hours ago (surely atleast one of you can vouch for me, right...?  ;D). In-game name is MrVile (lvl. 40 Commando). I also have an alt by the name of Theon_Greyjoy (lvl. 15 archer). Let me know if you need to know anything else.
I will gladly invite you to the house MrVile. Just need some proper SB training.  Wink

BTW my endless money supply which I keep secret was used to buy clan tags for all my characters.
(12-06-2012, 09:49 AM)Jarold link Wrote: [ -> ]I will gladly invite you to the house MrVile. Just need some proper SB training.  Wink

BTW my endless money supply which I keep secret was used to buy clan tags for all my characters.

Yah I gotta work on that here. Once I get myself some money Ill change ma name.

(12-06-2012, 07:28 AM)MrVile link Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, if you guys decide on opening up recruitment again, I'd be happy to join. I've been playing the mod since late last year, and have been more active recently. I've played with Jarold and NickyJ at one point, as well as Galen, Sequel and some others just a few hours ago (surely atleast one of you can vouch for me, right...?  ;D). In-game name is MrVile (lvl. 40 Commando). I also have an alt by the name of Theon_Greyjoy (lvl. 15 archer). Let me know if you need to know anything else.

Hey Vile, I saw yah ingame and you were getting me some good exp ;P Welcome to the House!