NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sounds like they're more spontaneous events than actual planned events. When a big group of people is on teamspeak, an event is born. No stork required.
Im gonnabe gone over the weekend so feel free to do SB events, just ask another admin to help you.
Hey guys, I got 850k gold to burn if someone can craft me a snake halberd. 
I'd recommend that you purchase the actual materials first. It can be found on the crafting list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...rOGc#gid=7

For more detailed info you should visit Tarimoth's thread.

I also highly recommend that you consult Banks' Weapon Stat/Crafting Cost Spreadsheet. You can find on a separate sheet the Estimated Raw Materials Cost as well, to fetch a fair price.
(12-10-2012, 08:37 PM)Jay_Nova link Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I got 850k gold to burn if someone can craft me a snake halberd.

I can craft it for you when have the mats.
(12-10-2012, 09:33 PM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote: [ -> ]I can craft it for you when have the mats.

That'd be very much appreciated.  Any idea how far away you are from having the mats?  I can send some your away if you are a bit short.
(12-10-2012, 10:47 PM)Jay_Nova link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Galen_Thalheimer link=topic=2204.msg55208#msg55208 date=1350077596]

That'd be very much appreciated.  Any idea how far away you are from having the mats?  I can send some your away if you are a bit short.
[/quote]

The relevent part would be the "you" I left out. "When you have the mats". Sorry for the confusion.
(12-10-2012, 10:57 PM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Jay_Nova link=topic=2204.msg55212#msg55212 date=1350082078]
[quote author=Galen_Thalheimer link=topic=2204.msg55208#msg55208 date=1350077596]

[/quote]

The relevent part would be the "you" I left out. "When you have the mats". Sorry for the confusion.
[/quote]

Ok, I can get mats whenever I guess since I have enough gold for it all.  If you give me ur steam name we can sort it all out.  My steam name is Jay Nova 
Hello I would like to join if that is alright.
Ingame Name: Strange_Power
Steam: Alastia
Level: 39
Class: Commando
Loadout: I have a Great Sword, Grinder Helmet, Mamluke Mail, Black Wisby Gauntlets, And Iron Greaves.
WB Experience: Neoplonic Wars, Native, NI.
Welcome! I haven't been very active lately however though  Sad, but feel free to join us on TS.