NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since I am in a trial period should I keep it off or put it on?
I doubt you'll be a naughty boy, so put it on.
That's just his way of penalizing you money if you are naughty. Tongue
See I can't add SB in front of my name because I accidentally made an alt called SB_Commissar_Sae and now I can't officially change my name to that. sigh. Figure I've been with the house long enough that most of the old timers recognize me anyway.
True, Sae, and I did also something similar and had an admin fix it.

I think I've messed up doing it for am alt, Cu_ Chulainn now as well. Double doh! But I don't think name changing is always straight forward, going to see if I can fix before asking for help.
anyone have a fiendish sitting around I can borrow for awhile? It would help level my archer faster.
to who runs the inventory i sent a donation for a swadian kite shield if its not enough tell me and ill add more items to it.
What's your ingame character name?
(24-07-2012, 06:53 AM)hallador link Wrote: [ -> ]to who runs the inventory i sent a donation for a swadian kite shield if its not enough tell me and ill add more items to it.

You should fill out the item request form so that the request goes in correctly and tracked (go to the SB forum and the link will be there in the Item Request subsection.

Click, Hallador is SB_Method (if I remember correctly)
Yup he's Method, we SB'rs are name changing challenged.