NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(27-08-2012, 10:12 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I'm taking a leave from NI for awhile. In my stead you guys will have Jarold, Rookie, Holo, ughgh, and Galen as your captains. If you need anything, ask them.

Clickypoo you shouldn't lie to your house! With you gone who else will shieldwall w/ me? ;c

Have a fun break and best wishes to your future endeavors (:
Buhbye click, and now chaos will ensue.....
(27-08-2012, 11:45 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: [ -> ]Hm, I think I should just merge SB and PK....
Or at least make it official. Tongue

Anyway, you will be missed, click.
Wow so Clickeverywhere's ghost was correct. You will be missed. But everyone needs a break even from NI. That's a pretty good team in charge.
(27-08-2012, 10:12 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I'm taking a leave from NI for awhile. In my stead you guys will have Jarold, Rookie, Holo, ughgh, and Galen as your captains. If you need anything, ask them.

Have a good break Click hope to see you really soon smashing some nord skulls and whipping these grunts into shape........saying that i shall keep these guys whipped into shape............Woman!! where is my whip Big Grin
(28-08-2012, 05:48 PM)freiwulf link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=2204.msg46755#msg46755 date=1346105526]
Hey guys, I'm taking a leave from NI for awhile. In my stead you guys will have Jarold, Rookie, Holo, ughgh, and Galen as your captains. If you need anything, ask them.

Have a good break Click hope to see you really soon smashing some nord skulls and whipping these grunts into shape........saying that i shall keep these guys whipped into shape............Woman!! where is my whip Big Grin
[/quote]

I love getting whipped by Freipoo (;
New rule: every captain of the Scarlet Blade shall have poo appended to the end of their name.
(28-08-2012, 08:07 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [ -> ]New rule: every captain of the Scarlet Blade shall have poo appended to the end of their name.

YES YES and YES!!!!! <3 <3 xoxoxox Clickypoo

RookiePoo
HoloPoo
Jaroldpoo
Friepoo
GalenPoo
Uggpoopoo
(28-08-2012, 08:09 PM)Murrow link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=2204.msg46942#msg46942 date=1346184457]
New rule: every captain of the Scarlet Blade shall have poo appended to the end of their name.

YES YES and YES!!!!! <3 <3 xoxoxox Clickypoo

RookiePoo
HoloPoo
Jaroldpoo
Friepoo
GalenPoo
Uggpoopoo
[/quote]

GalenPoo....just so mouthy. Galepoo works better.
I like this new ruleĀ  ;D