NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great!

Welcome MrVile and SeQuel.

I thought former SB's like SeQuel were grandfathered in but it was Jarold's call.

Saw the SB tag Jarold, cool and gave me a laugh (sorry) the thought of you buying tags for all your aliases, LOL!

If you re-open recruiting for a bit probably a good idea, I'd kinda forgotten it says invite (vouch's) only, but we got a lot of people last time.
It seems that we are, at the moment, leaderless. If someone is willing to take the role of spokesman for the house, I'd have no problems as long as that person did not act in a way that reflected poorly on the house through speech or action.
Pretty sure Jarold is taking over, is he not?
(12-06-2012, 07:28 AM)MrVile link Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, if you guys decide on opening up recruitment again, I'd be happy to join. I've been playing the mod since late last year, and have been more active recently. I've played with Jarold and NickyJ at one point, as well as Galen, Sequel and some others just a few hours ago (surely atleast one of you can vouch for me, right...?  ;D). In-game name is MrVile (lvl. 40 Commando). I also have an alt by the name of Theon_Greyjoy (lvl. 15 archer). Let me know if you need to know anything else.

I'll vouch for him -- he was chasing me in kills, and was playing nice with others. Smile
(12-06-2012, 07:01 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that we are, at the moment, leaderless. If someone is willing to take the role of spokesman for the house, I'd have no problems as long as that person did not act in a way that reflected poorly on the house through speech or action.

Hrmph, last time I checked, Click, you weren't even in the house.  :'( :'( :'( :'( LOL

Jarold had interest. As long I didn't have to plan things and could just help with admin stuff like letting people in, I was open to Captain .... Click, you'd be more than welcome to have either position, I'm sure, especially since you were once Leader....perhaps the "once and future king"?

Edit: mind you, I'm not angling for captain. I'm just here to slay Nords and make pretty banners.
Thanks for the invite  8)

And I have no problem representing the house with a SB tag.
(12-06-2012, 09:30 PM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote: [ -> ]Hrmph, last time I checked, Click, you weren't even in the house.  :'( :'( :'( :'( LOL

I rarely disagree with Galen but point of order Click has basically been with us since the founding of the new house. SB_ClickEverywhere - Honorary Member, like myself an honorary member from the first SB. And he has always helped us out since.

Freiwulf asked me to have the rather nebulous role of adviser, LOL, and I don't want a leadership role. I keep thinking 'll be distracted by something more bright and shiny and let people down. I'd rather surprised to still be here myself.

But Jarold has been consistent in his support for NI and SB so I think he would make a good leader. Equally there is probably no reason why Galen can't have a Captaincy as he describes, and I've been told Jay Nova would do the event side, if that's still the case? Anyway if Click's OK with it? (And I'd value Click's input as he ran a pretty awesome house and has watched out for us since) Jarold as Captain should probably represent the house Spokesman. Someone has to make decisions.

And MrVile, aka Theon Greyjoy, I  also saw you play pretty well indeed. So again cool to have you on board.

(12-06-2012, 11:55 PM)Illithar link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Galen_Thalheimer link=topic=2204.msg29906#msg29906 date=1339536632]

Hrmph, last time I checked, Click, you weren't even in the house.  :'( :'( :'( :'( LOL

I rarely disagree with Galen but point of order Click has basically been with us since the founding of the new house. SB_ClickEverywhere - Honorary Member, like myself an honorary member from the first SB. And he has always helped us out since.
[/quote]

I was joking, or more correctly, ribbing Click (hence the LOL). Although, he isn't "technically" part of the house -- he didn't rejoin after leaving last time. I keep waiting for his name to appear back in the house list.  ;D
My apologies Galen, as I said I'm easily distracted by bright and shiny objects and I confess I missed the LOL! Or in this case bright and shiny pasta.

My misunderstanding entirely.

Note to self don't eat and post.
I know, just make one of my alts Leader and that is an end to it! Why didn't I think of that earlier....?