NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You can find house craftsmen with the memberlist. It includes crafting level of members (also fill out the form if you haven't already).

Memberlist should be on the first post. Also be sure to check out the MOTD.
Yes please read first post/MOTD.
Membership Application

Ingame Name: RookieGIadiator
Steam:GIadiator the Major Herp-A-Derp
Level:52
Class:Commando
LoadoutTongueigface Klappvisor, Orange Transitional, Iron Greaves, Ornate Gilded Hourglass Gauntlets, Swadian Hope, Swadian Kite Shields, and Barricade
WB Experience: Around 3 years of native and cRPG, and around 3-4 months of Nord Invasion.
Rookie is pretty cool the times I've played with him.
Let this guy in!  ;D Good Guy.
Rookie leaving Rhoduckia? He'd be a fine addition.
(18-07-2012, 03:02 AM)RookieGIadiator link Wrote: [ -> ]Membership Application

Ingame Name: RookieGIadiator
Steam:GIadiator the Major Herp-A-Derp
Level:52
Class:Commando
LoadoutTongueigface Klappvisor, Orange Transitional, Iron Greaves, Ornate Gilded Hourglass Gauntlets, Swadian Hope, Swadian Kite Shields, and Barricade
WB Experience: Around 3 years of native and cRPG, and around 3-4 months of Nord Invasion.

Well if you work well in a shield wall your in. Ill send an invite but youll be on trial for about a week, to see how well you play with others.
Alright thank you for the chance I hope I work well enough.
I'm with Galen, welcome Rookie.
New policy going into place. If your character is above level 39, you must add the SB tag to the front of your name. Don't be cheap.