NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I also support Jarold (assuming Freiwulf still wants to step down and Click doesn't want it back).
I've played with Hallador as well, welcome.

Just an idea, why not Jarold acting leader or "spokesperson" as Click suggested until Freiwulf weighs in? Thats seems reasonable.

And my Click don't you have a lot of medals!
So I ended up playing quite a bit last night (everyone else wanted to watch Golf, seriously Sat night and golf?) and a couple of the Devs dropped in on an EU normal server and we also had some pretty high level kitted out players (over lvl 50), but also a good spread of players and a full server. Method (aka Hallador) played a blinder, great team play and you'd have thought he's a maxed out Commando.

Later, I played a bit with Galen, he doesn't need me to tell you he's a great player. I'd have played more but unfortunately as usual my connection dropped, but at about 2hrs in on that session I'd had enough anyhow.

But also at the start I dropped in on a normal server, now I only caught the end of it, but a squabble between some player's who's names you'd recognize from the forum, and some new players. The new players being told how bad they are. Really I thought, just leave and go on a different server. But that behavior isn't the way of the SB players, we just want to play a good game and then as above I saw the Devs and a couple of others help a mixed team get through loads of waves. Hande actually saved me at one point which I thought was very un-Hande like! LOL.
(17-06-2012, 02:59 PM)Illithar link Wrote: [ -> ]So I ended up playing quite a bit last night (everyone else wanted to watch Golf, seriously Sat night and golf?) and a couple of the Devs dropped in on an EU normal server and we also had some pretty high level kitted out players (over lvl 50), but also a good spread of players and a full server. Method (aka Hallador) played a blinder, great team play and you'd have thought he's a maxed out Commando.

Later, I played a bit with Galen, he doesn't need me to tell you he's a great player. I'd have played more but unfortunately as usual my connection dropped, but at about 2hrs in on that session I'd had enough anyhow.

But also at the start I dropped in on a normal server, now I only caught the end of it, but a squabble between some player's who's names you'd recognize from the forum, and some new players. The new players being told how bad they are. Really I thought, just leave and go on a different server. But that behavior isn't the way of the SB players, we just want to play a good game and then as above I saw the Devs and a couple of others help a mixed team get through loads of waves. Hande actually saved me at one point which I thought was very un-Hande like! LOL.

Method is playing quite well, as is ughgh. Two excellent members.

I think I was also in that second match .. there was some sure bitching last night on the servers. There was a close verbal "altercation" between a new player and Hyperoma/Hande. I could see the ban hammer hovering. LOL.
Does my new alt Johann Thalheimer want to go crossbow or archer? Opinions on current classes?

Galen,

Didn't mean to leave ughgh out, he did play very well, I just didn't know he was in SB.

Yeah there seemed to be a lot of stupidity. I mean not for me to tell people what to do, but if its gets really silly I just leave for another server or take a break.

Don't know what exactly happened, but Lord Hypernorma and Lord Hande were at the other end of the map, there seemed to be some verbal stuff (by the way when you where off on your own, before my modem crashed, I spent a lot of time trying to keep pursuing Nords off your back with my limited sniper skills, you're welcome LOL!). I'm also pretty sure Method saved me more than once.

But I did see Hande ask "are you blind?" then the message flash "Lord Hypernorma has killed a player", and we lost a player from the server. So if you enjoy playing, and of course you do if you are reading this etc., don't be a prat.

(17-06-2012, 08:35 PM)Illithar link Wrote: [ -> ](by the way when you where off on your own, before my modem crashed, I spent a lot of time trying to keep pursuing Nords off your back with my limited sniper skills, you're welcome LOL!). I'm also pretty sure Method saved me more than once.

Ha ha. Thanks. Although, I generally only go Rambo for the first few rounds where it's pretty easy to solo if need be. At skirms, it's full on team play. Unless brutes or zerks, then I generally run like hell back to the group.  :o

I think there are just a lot of new players at the moment since the game was just on sale twice in the past few weeks on Steam. There was definitely a different character to the players this weekend so far.
Event is starting as soon as enough people show up.
Hey guys im gonna set up an SB event ( of course its not SB exclusive ) soon so keep an eye out for it.
Excellent, in game chat last night Galen and I both thought that'd be a great idea.