NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: [UK]_UnitedKillerz [EU][Recruitment Open]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sternbraid

Yes you are in very glad to see you and we do enjoy your company invites sent
I would like to have [UK]_Sir_Yabu and [UK]_Yabu_the_Peasant invited to the house. Smile
Invites sent

[UK]_Pappalaz

(18-11-2012, 02:23 PM)Carolus Rex link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Sternbraid link=topic=6015.msg61837#msg61837 date=1353248342]
About the pushups do you require video evidence ?
Papz just wants visual proof of a sexy tummy.

So he can fool women that he has a sexy tummy.
(But let's not tell anyone about that! Shhh! Tongue )
[/quote]

also some shots of the rear would be good  Wink

Are we going to get an event going this week Eagle ??
OK

Normal mode Event on Wednesday 5th December 2012 at 7pm GMT 8pm rest of Europe.  Please bring your top level char as we are going for Prince on each map over the next few weeks.

Open to [UK] members and invited guests only.  Please join our Teamspeak if invited  193.93.44.103:9990  we use tokens so please wait to be allowed into channel. 

{Dev's and Admin are as always more than welcome}

I will make application for a server.
Quote:_The_Irish_Eagle link=topic=6015.msg64504#msg64504 date=1354565088]
OK

Normal mode Event on Wednesday 5th December 2012 at 7pm GMT 8pm rest of Europe.  Please bring your top level char as we are going for Prince on each map over the next few weeks.

Open to [UK] members and invited guests only.  Please join our Teamspeak if invited  193.93.44.103:9990  we use tokens so please wait to be allowed into channel. 

No more outsiders in the events!
Fak u Mr_Awesome
(05-12-2012, 09:06 PM)Carolus Rex link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=[UK]_The_Irish_Eagle link=topic=6015.msg64504#msg64504 date=1354565088]
OK

No more outsiders in the events!
Fak u Mr_Awesome
[/quote]
Agreed. I hope he gets diarrohea until the end of time.
any more house events in december?
Yes every Thursday evening.

Normal mode to take Prince in all maps. 

Please bring your top end players it is not a leveling up event.
Great Event

3 more maps to Prince well done all

Congrats to Eskibolt for the Fiendish drop even with Mr Awesome on the server lol

The Dev auction did district us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you next week

TIE