NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: [UK]_UnitedKillerz [EU][Recruitment Open]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(26-05-2013, 06:51 AM)Carolus Rex link Wrote:[quote author=YuriTheRed link=topic=6015.msg109971#msg109971 date=1369549287]
Don't forget for War Thunder night tonight.
War... Thunder... ?

Already forgotten.
[/quote]

Carolus... Rex....
Who is that?
(26-05-2013, 06:54 AM)YuriTheRed link Wrote:[quote author=Carolus Rex link=topic=6015.msg109977#msg109977 date=1369551119]
[quote author=YuriTheRed link=topic=6015.msg109971#msg109971 date=1369549287]
Don't forget for War Thunder night tonight.
War... Thunder... ?

Already forgotten.
[/quote]

Carolus... Rex....
Who is that?
[/quote]
Yuri, that's that 10 year old kid who keeps joining UK TS even tho we tell him to stop.
Damn annoying kid. From SLOVENIA SLOVAKIA I hear.
Ingame Name: Shrimpsalad, Shrimpsalaad, Shrimpsalaaad etc.
Level: 41, 40, 28
Class: Commando, Pikeman, Man at arms
Crafting Profession and Level: Armorsmith, Alchemist, Blacksmith all around a measly level 4
Time Zone: GMT+1
Skill: Apprentice support on all chars.

RK recently disbanded and I'm looking for a new clan, that mainly (exclusively) speaks english. I've played with quite a few UK_ players and have generally always been impressed, both with their skills and general in game behaviour Smile
(26-05-2013, 07:26 PM)shrimpsalad link Wrote:
RK recently disbanded and I'm looking for a new clan, that mainly (exclusively) speaks english. I've played with quite a few UK_ players and have generally always been impressed, both with their skills and general in game behaviour Smile
I think you might be lying, as the general in game behaviour of UK players is not something to be impressed by. That is, however, if you're not easily impressed by trolls, 'cause we have a lot of them.
(26-05-2013, 07:30 PM)Yabu link Wrote:[quote author=shrimpsalad link=topic=6015.msg110226#msg110226 date=1369596360]
I think you might be lying, as the general in game behaviour of UK players is not something to be impressed by. That is, however, if you're not easily impressed by trolls, 'cause we have a lot of them.
[/quote]
TROLLS?!?! WHERE?!
(26-05-2013, 07:30 PM)Yabu link Wrote:[quote author=shrimpsalad link=topic=6015.msg110226#msg110226 date=1369596360]
[/quote]

Perhaps in game attitude was more appropriate. Or something else. Just accept the flattery.
(26-05-2013, 07:26 PM)shrimpsalad link Wrote:Ingame Name: Shrimpsalad, Shrimpsalaad, Shrimpsalaaad etc.
Crafting Profession and Level: Armorsmith, Alchemist, Blacksmith all around a measly level 4

Hi

Please jump on to our teamspeak so as we can get to know you first.

Regards

TIE
Quote:_The_Irish_Eagle link=topic=6015.msg110246#msg110246 date=1369598539]
[quote author=shrimpsalad link=topic=6015.msg110226#msg110226 date=1369596360]

Hi

Regards

TIE
[/quote]
Bring vaseline.
(26-05-2013, 08:03 PM)Yabu link Wrote:[quote author=[UK]_The_Irish_Eagle link=topic=6015.msg110246#msg110246 date=1369598539]
[quote author=shrimpsalad link=topic=6015.msg110226#msg110226 date=1369596360]

Hi

Regards

TIE
[/quote]
Bring vaseline.
[/quote]

Lots of Vaseline...
And maybe a Cookie Smile
I ran into a group of your xbow men and fell in love, xbow was my main when I played(Your Player ID: 22563) I stopped for a few months. but now im back. I had started a house of my own with some mates, but they are all die hard native players.

I have:

Hassassin_Leader_Infestage
          48 sharpshooter
          Field surgeon
          alchemist, 11

Hassassin_Haoma
          39 pikeman
          Tinkerer Sad oops
            Blacksmith,6

Hassassin_Zahra
          22,heavy inf
          amoursmith, 7

I have a archer im working on but he is not worth posting  Tongue

age: old enough to get nackered every now and then  :Smile

PS I love to flirt so DANGER

:o PPs I am a bloke.........and.....I LOVE FLUTTERSHY!!!!!!!!!

I will of course change my name, but if I could keep my hassassin that would be CRAY.

hmn, if I am missing anything don't worry, I has a mic, and Ts. MUHAHAHHA