NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: [UK]_UnitedKillerz [EU][Recruitment Open]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will be absent for 2 days, will return on Sunday  8)
Hey mates,i`m back :o.As I have successfully crafted swadian resilience,my next project will be a Resurrection Tome.So if you guys loot some Lumps of lead and/or some water of hvgel...hverlg...hvrglg..damn,some waters,i`ll be happy to buy it from you.Cya on servers Wink
Tuesday the 17th of February 2015 UK Event at 19:00 GMT

We will be playing:

Hyper's Hell on Ragnarok
Kings castle yard on Ragnarok or Hard
And maybe a 3rd run

Maps and mode may be changed due to requests and/or amount of players attending.

Please ensure you are there about 15 minutes ahead of start, so we can get everyone on the server, sort the equipment out and see how many non UK/CC members can join.
As a new thing there will be startet on is more disciplin in the events! so when a event leader is TALKING rest of the players would be advice to keep quiet!
The event will be starting 19:00 GMT so be sure to have been eating, toilet visit or what else you have to do before the event!

Looking forward on seeing you all!

Regards

Morgan
PSA: I will be co-hosting, prepare your butt-cheeks.

[Image: mDmuUDO.png]
I have waiting UK event in Hypers Hell for 100 years,hell yes
Ingame Name: VIII_Matty

Level: 44

Class: Sniper

Crafting Profession and Level:Blacksmith level 5

Time Zone: GMT
Send you a pm Matty
Quote:_Morgan link=topic=6015.msg220651#msg220651 date=1424100226]

Protip: We prefer people with a microphone, it IS called Team Speak and not Team Type.

Sure we arent on TS like that?  ;D
(17-02-2015, 09:32 AM)Priest link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=[UK]_Morgan link=topic=6015.msg220651#msg220651 date=1424100226]

Protip: We prefer people with a microphone, it IS called Team Speak and not Team Type.

Sure we arent on TS like that?  ;D
[/quote]
This is only the case when Morgan wants to start a conversation ^^
GG Tarrod Big Grin
im having you in my sights now Tongue