NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: [UK]_UnitedKillerz [EU][Recruitment Open]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ingame Name: Marius
Level: 52
Class: Pikeman + heavy longbowman
Crafting Profession and Level:Blacksmith lvl 6
Time Zone: GMT +2
To Marius

Join us on our teamspeak so as we can to get to know you and play for a few days first.
FYI

We are having a House Event on Tuesday 8th October @ 19:00 hours Sharpe.  Get on to T/S 15 to 30 mins before so as we can sort out equipment etc.

Not sure what mode we will playing.

Please make an effort to turn up

See you on the battlefield.
I will take a break from NI so I will probably not be joining events in the near future, just so You don´t count on me showing up.

/Simpleton

i´m back Smile 28/10 -13
Welcome back simpleton, I had a job interview yesterday so I couldn't make the event. Made 100$ hacking some guys wii yesterday too and then he paid me another 50$ to walk him through some stuff on the computer for an hour, awesomeeeee. Hoping to get my computer shipped out here within the next couple weeks.
I would like to say a very big well done to K4mi and Kip for making it to the Dev Team well done lads keep the work up.
Quote:_The_Irish_Eagle link=topic=6015.msg148346#msg148346 date=1383229104]
I would like to say a very big well done to K4mi and Kip for making it to the Dev Team well done lads keep the work up.

Holy #%*@ Congratulations guys!!

[UK]_Pappalaz

well done to the new devs  ;D

Jeez, k4mi strays even further into the dark side.
Ingame Name: Ajax
Level: 39
Class: Pikeman
Crafting Blacksmith lvl 7
Time Zone: GMT