NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: [UK]_UnitedKillerz [EU][Recruitment Open]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am planning of making an event on monday at 7 BST I am planning to do Rag, depends of how many are going to show up. All UK members pls reply and say either you going to join or not and if day/time is not good for you also you can tell me when is good for you.
(24-08-2014, 09:02 PM)Marius link Wrote: [ -> ]I am planning of making an event on monday at 7 BST I am planning to do Rag, depends of how many are going to show up. All UK members pls reply and say either you going to join or not and if day/time is not good for you also you can tell me when is good for you.

I will be there
I will be there, aswell.
If not enough shows up it will be postponed to thursday
i will join as an honorary member of UK!
CC is going to take your loots Tongue
Hi there =)

Ingame name: gripschi 2489675
Level: 25
Class: Heavy Infantry (tommorow Sergant) as Support Tinkerer lvl 1
Profession: Armorsmith (level 4)
Timezone: GMT (Berlin)

I am looking for a active Englisch House, the Reason is that i will increase my Englisch and the other it seems that it givent German Houses well for my Lvl. So i Hope I can fight with you Guys togethter and have some nic Talks. TS and a Micro is in front of me.
May two Friends would later join you too.
I am playing for now 2 weeks. My goal is to made a Legionare later, after that may new Chars =)-

Dont hestiate to ask me all what you are intrestedt in.
(25-08-2014, 06:54 PM)gripschi link Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there =)

Ingame name: gripschi 2489675
Level: 25
Class: Heavy Infantry (tommorow Sergant) as Support Tinkerer lvl 1
Profession: Armorsmith (level 4)
Timezone: GMT (Berlin)

I am looking for a active Englisch House, the Reason is that i will increase my Englisch and the other it seems that it givent German Houses well for my Lvl. So i Hope I can fight with you Guys togethter and have some nic Talks. TS and a Micro is in front of me.
May two Friends would later join you too.
I am playing for now 2 weeks. My goal is to made a Legionare later, after that may new Chars =)-

Dont hestiate to ask me all what you are intrestedt in.

Application pending.

Feel free to join our TS, maybe join in on an event
So we can get to know you!  Also bring your friends in if they wish.

Protip: We prefer people with a microphone, it IS called Team Speak and not Team Type.

TS3 Server info: 37.187.57.24:9978

Hope to see you soon
Event on friday, since I notice people useally wants to go range more then slash/shield, so we are going to do hidden cave, ragnarok at 7:30 BTS(british summer time), UK's please reply on this thread either you can make it or not. Also event starts as latest as 7:35, if people comes later, they will join at spawn waves.
I cannot attend this friday.