NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: [UK]_UnitedKillerz [EU][Recruitment Open]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:_The_Irish_Eagle link=topic=6015.msg169824#msg169824 date=1394582191]
With great sadness a [UK]_Member is taking time off from the game.  ...

Sorry to hear that. You guys are some of the most helpful and competent players out there on the public servers. Good luck to whoever is taking the time off.
hello! i would like to be considered for the United killerz. Here is my application. i am not sure if you will need my character ID because its not in the application. but here is my mains, 2447180

MAIN
In game name: darklit_I
Level: almost 50
Class: sniper
Crafting Profession: armour smith. level 8
Time zone: NA, but EU servers work for me 98% of the time

ALT
In game name: darklit_II
Level: 32
Class: heavy skirmisher
Crafting profession: weapon smith. level 3 ( i think)

(20-03-2014, 07:53 PM)Commander link Wrote: [ -> ]Ingame Name: Commander
Level: 41
Class: T4 Commado
Crafting level etc.: Armor lvl. 2
Time Zone: EU

well, if you read that irish, feel free to do a back ground check on me, all I can hope for now is that I will be accepted
yours faithful
Commander

Application pending.

Feel free to join our TS, maybe join in on an event
So we can get to know you!

Protip: We prefer people with a microphone, it IS called Team Speak and not Team Type.

TS3 Server info: 94.23.31.23:9978

Hope to see you soon
(20-03-2014, 02:00 PM)darklit link Wrote: [ -> ]hello! i would like to be considered for the United killerz. Here is my application. i am not sure if you will need my character ID because its not in the application. but here is my mains, 2447180

MAIN
In game name: darklit_I
Level: almost 50
Class: sniper
Crafting Profession: armour smith. level 8
Time zone: NA, but EU servers work for me 98% of the time

ALT
In game name: darklit_II
Level: 32
Class: heavy skirmisher
Crafting profession: weapon smith. level 3 ( i think)

Hi

I want and [UK] want dedicated players to our House.  I see you are in IE and ON and  you have applied for The Followers of Worm.

You have never played our House Event nor joined our teamspeak so your application is denied.
Updating Event Rules for [UK] Events

Please join 15 to 30 mins before Event start time

Please Please on the Rag server keep the chat to the game and not other topics you are now warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All players to bring Support Item

Only top level Players not a leveling up Event

Dev's and Admins are welcome but please join at start of Event as per [Please join 15 to 30 mins before Event start time]  or just leave till next Event

There will be be new [UK] members running the next few Events.  Please respect and comply with their direction on the Events
Quote:_The_Irish_Eagle link=topic=6015.msg170928#msg170928 date=1395349972]

Please Please on the Rag server keep the chat to the game and not other topics you are now warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dev's and Admins are welcome but please join at start of Event as per [Please join 15 to 30 mins before Event start time]  or just leave till next Event

There will be be new [UK] members running the next few Events.  Please respect and comply with their direction on the Events

Thanks Simpleton for running the Event this Sunday 23rd March well done.

For those that refuse or decide not to comply with the House guidelines to Events go find another House.  Rage quiting will not will not solve anything turning up 2 hours 30 mins late and expect to join and play no sorry find another House.

See most of you on Tuesday
Quote:_The_Irish_Eagle link=topic=6015.msg171356#msg171356 date=1395598943]
[quote author=[UK]_The_Irish_Eagle link=topic=6015.msg170928#msg170928 date=1395349972]

Thanks Simpleton for running the Event this Sunday 23rd March well done.

For those that refuse or decide not to comply with the House guidelines to Events go find another House.  Rage quiting will not will not solve anything turning up 2 hours 30 mins late and expect to join and play no sorry find another House.

See most of you on Tuesday
[/quote]

But people that rage quit bring the most joy to TS conversations... Unless they don't bring joy... Hmm...

I blame Kip.
Ingame Name: Kim_Jong_il/Kim_Jong_Un/Kim_Jong_Sun
Level: 52,42,42
Class: Sharpshooter/Commando(nearly RG)/Sniper
Crafting Profession and Level: Armorsmith level 14/ Blacksmith level 7/ Alchemist 5 (Big Grin)
Time Zone: GMT+0 (I think that's right for great britain)
(24-03-2014, 05:17 PM)Kim_Jong link Wrote: [ -> ]Ingame Name: Kim_Jong_il/Kim_Jong_Un/Kim_Jong_Sun
Crafting Profession and Level: Armorsmith level 14/ Blacksmith level 7/ Alchemist 5 (Big Grin)

Application pending.

Feel free to join our TS, maybe join in on an event
So we can get to know you!

Protip: We prefer people with a microphone, it IS called Team Speak and not Team Type.

TS3 Server info: 94.23.31.23:9978

Hope to see you soon
(24-03-2014, 05:17 PM)Kim_Jong link Wrote: [ -> ]Ingame Name: Kim_Jong_il/Kim_Jong_Un/Kim_Jong_Sun
All that I want is for your name to be Kim Kong...