NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: [UK]_UnitedKillerz [EU][Recruitment Open]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey,
so what's the server ID?  ???
It's on the website, explained in the original post.
Hi all

Too bring you all to date.

I am going on Holidays in the next few days and I WILL NOT BE AROUND so no pm's they will not be answered.

We are for the rest of the summer only going to play the Event on Tuesday evenings.

I have a list of members that are going on Holidays etc [thanks folks for letting me know]

Anyone that is not playing and inactive be warned I am going to have a House clear out in August.

See some of you in August.

TIE
I will be on holdays 2 weeks now, so have a good time!
(12-07-2013, 09:46 PM)Hrothgar link Wrote: [ -> ]I will be on holdays 2 weeks now, so have a good time!

Hi

Have a good time
I'M ALIVE! HELLLOOOO!!

[UK]_Pappalaz

hi brutus .. have fun irish

[UK]_Pappalaz

unitedkillerz are still playing NI and yes we do still have a teamspeak
irish did not turn it off as he went for his holidays
a lot of our house members are playing NI but never come in to ts or play together
what happened  Sad
I have been on the TS almost everyday but it's either empty or the only people on are AFK. Tongue
(27-07-2013, 09:09 AM)Carolus Rex link Wrote: [ -> ]I have been on the TS almost everyday but it's either empty or the only people on are AFK. Tongue
I actually feel the same, but occaisonally you find people. I think we're on too weird times, Das.