NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: [UK]_UnitedKillerz [EU][Recruitment Open]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are going to start the Tuesday evening Event again starting this Tuesday the 1st July @ 7pm sharp.

Please join teamspeak 15 to 20 mins before hand so as we can sort our equipment etc.  We hope to be playing Hard mode.

Ingame name: Yomaster13
Level: 41
Class: Pikeman
Crafting: Alchemist - Level 6
Time Zone: EU

Wink
(07-07-2014, 12:34 PM)Yomaster13 link Wrote: [ -> ]Ingame name: Yomaster13
Level: 41
Class: Pikeman
Crafting: Alchemist - Level 6
Time Zone: EU

Wink

Hi

I see you have found a House as in LoC good luck with them they are a fine young active House.  Also not impressed with you wearing the UK Banner not the best way to win my members over to you.
The Tuesday evening Event this Tuesday the 15th July @ 7pm sharp.

Please join teamspeak 15 to 20 mins before hand so as we can sort our equipment etc.  We hope to be playing Hard mode.

Also on Friday 11th July @ 7pm Beta Testing.  It will be invite only and a must to be on our teamspeak the updated files will be issued via t/s.
Tuesday 22nd July @7pm next NI Event.

Hope to be playing Hard.

Please be on ts 15 to 20 min before Event.
Quote:_The_Irish_Eagle link=topic=6015.msg187934#msg187934 date=1405600934]
Tuesday 22nd July @7pm next NI Event.

Hope to be playing Hard.

Please be on ts 15 to 20 min before Event.
We work hard, we play hard!
[Image: CtEJTQc.gif]
Hi mates,

In case you wonder: I'm not dead (I just smell that way sometimes). I am however on "vacation" in the US and am being badly treated.

Proof:

(the beer bottle can't be seen in the picture)

Anyhow, I'll be back after July 30th and then there's gonna be some Nord-slaying again.

Cheers,
poRevan
The guys at work hooked me up with another gaming rig, yay! I'm back! I should at Tuesday's event, see you there!
Good to see you back.  Now where did I put that bow and other items!!!!!!
You sold it, didnt remember? Big Grin On the serious note, I used your gear Shrooms, it's on open trade with Eagle, Irish Tongue, I can send you gear back directly, if you want Shrooms.