NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: [UK]_UnitedKillerz [EU][Recruitment Open]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Character Name(s): IrishMatt, IrishMatt_I, IrishMatt_II, IrishMatt_III, IrishMatt_IV
Character Level(s): IrishMatt (51) IrishMatt_I (52) IrishMatt_III (47) IrishMatt_IV (22)
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Sniper, Royal Guard, Pikeman, Heavy Crossbowman
Age(optional): 19
Character ID's: 2488354, 2460668, 2515676, 2459853
Steam Name: IrishMatt: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IrishMatt
Region(NA/EU/AU): EU
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): Yes to both.
Why you want to join the United Killerz: I've been in public servers with a few members and I think they're really nice guys and would like to play with them more often.
UK members vouching for you(gives priority):  Patroklos
:-\
(27-06-2015, 07:59 AM)skittle link Wrote: [ -> ]:-\

skittle Big Grin you are alive! I will add you to the picture Wink
(27-06-2015, 08:47 AM)Pᴀᴛʀᴏᴋʟᴏsᵀᴹ link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=skittle link=topic=6015.msg234161#msg234161 date=1435391979]

[/quote]

I just remembered you are banned. So I won't  >Sad
Character Name(s): Lukkas, Lukkas_II, Lukas_III
Character Level(s): Lukkas(52), Lukkas_II(46), Lukkas_III(5)
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Xbow(CM), Skirm, Inf
Age(optional): 16
Character ID's: 2454486, 2461259, 2464492
Steam Name: Lukas.: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lukastherobo
Region(NA/EU/AU): EU
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): Yes to both.
Why you want to join the United Killerz: I have been playing this mod for a long time and I consistently see members being friendly and pro-active in-game i would like to be a part of that friendly community.
(27-06-2015, 11:26 AM)Pᴀᴛʀᴏᴋʟᴏsᵀᴹ link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Pᴀᴛʀᴏᴋʟᴏsᵀᴹ link=topic=6015.msg234167#msg234167 date=1435394835]
[quote author=skittle link=topic=6015.msg234161#msg234161 date=1435391979]

[/quote]

I just remembered you are banned. So I won't  >Sad
[/quote]
:o
Hi all

To those that have applied to [UK] House and have not been told No please join the Official T/S and chat to us in the UnitedKillerz channel.

To all [UK] and friends we will be having an Event on the 28th July @ 7pm London Time in memory of Quinton.  It will be norm on Temple and ranged only.

see you all before hand

The_Irish_Eagle
(26-06-2015, 11:00 PM)Pᴀᴛʀᴏᴋʟᴏsᵀᴹ link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Loda link=topic=6015.msg234128#msg234128 date=1435354667]
Ingame Name: Loda
Level: 49
Class: Archer - Sniper
Crafting Profession and level: Currently none cuz i gave break game on April 2012 and when i came today i realized that it resetted.
Time Zone: EU UTC +2
Why u want to join?: as I said i am old player who started game on November 2011 but left in April 2012.I  came back after like 3-3,5 years to join war again Tongue i would like to join a new house to catch you guys back after 3 years.
Old Houses:I was in CC and Phalangite Clan before i give a break.
Character Items:
1x Sharpshooter Bow
1x Bear Armor
1x Bear Gauntlets
1x Open Trooper Helmet
1x Mail Chausses
1x Grosse Messer
1x Bodking Arrows
1x Christmas Hat

Thanks for your time.
Sincerely,
Old Guy Loda.

Feel free to join our channel on the official NI ts any time so we can have a chat and get to know you a bit. Currently not having events but will be getting them started again soon since we are gathering new members.
[/quote]

Hi

As you really neaver played with UK and have applied to CC your application to UK is now void.

Rerards

The_Irish_Eagle
Thanks for that Tongue cuz i tried to contact with you since i applied but couldnt take answer from you so thanks for doing my withdraw request Tongue
Hi al UK

I have not been unwell [Rather ill] over the last few weeks.

I would like some players to step up and take over running th UK House.  Please pm  me with your intentions.

I do intend to stay as the leader but I need 1 Captain and a few Sergeants.

Then maybe we can have a few Events.

Regards

The_Irish_Eagle