NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(29-04-2013, 05:59 PM)fluffiluffigus link Wrote:i need 23211 invited back into the house.

Sent even though I'm still captain. I'll help keep track of invites to SK.
If I'm not mistaken, yesterday Sphinx put the amount to 35k, and today when I checked that amount is now 34k.
(30-04-2013, 01:50 AM)Swadius link Wrote:If I'm not mistaken, yesterday Sphinx put the amount to 35k, and today when I checked that amount is now 34k.

House invites costs the bank 500 Gold .
:o

Better donate some money then.
i need 21074 invited for trading. ive already donated gold to cover his invite. we are up to 64000!
(30-04-2013, 06:45 PM)fluffiluffigus link Wrote:i need 21074 invited for trading. ive already donated gold to cover his invite. we are up to 64000!

Sent.
we should have an event this weekend. or atleast invade the same server at the same time
SK_Torchay is on a 3 day ban for repeated trolling on servers.
I think we need to be a bit more careful about who we let into this house.
(01-05-2013, 09:18 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:SK_Torchay is on a 3 day ban for repeated trolling on servers.

Thank you Hyper. He will be dealt with on this end as well.

Edit: He has been kicked from the House. Anyone that can get themselves banned, even temporarily has no place in this House and will be kicked immediately.