NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(27-06-2013, 03:55 AM)Sparhawk link Wrote:Also, I believe that Fluffy lent him a set of Bronze Arrows which Drunken's little brother went and sold while he was away. Fluffy, I will get you another set to replace the one that you lost and ask that if anyone else lost stuff in a similar manner, please contact me.

Sincerely,
    Sparhawk
thanks sparhawk. im working on getting the mats for another set. its slow going though. Tongue
I have a few mats if you want them.

4 x Raven Feather
20 x Bronze Arrowhead
426 x Sturdy Wood
(27-06-2013, 03:48 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote:I have a few mats if you want them.

4 x Raven Feather
20 x Bronze Arrowhead
426 x Sturdy Wood
those would be a huge help in getting new arrows crafted. unfortunately i only have my eternal love and gratitude to give.
[b]Player name:Er_Male
[b]Age:16
[b]Character ID:2461482
[b]Alt/s:no
[b]Level of Main:35
[b]Class of Main:Seargeant
[b]Do you have TS3 and a Mic:yes
[b]Reason for wanting to join SK:becasue it's very fun play in group instead of single play NI.
i need 2435395 invited back into the house. also im close to having bronze arrows again! just need 4 heavy cloth, the arrowheads and the feathers.
Invite me to a trade and I can get you What mats I have that you need.
I would love to help you, Fluffy, but all I've got in the way of mats is a single Bronze Arrowhead and no Raven Feathers... Well, I've got 4 Heavy Cloth, but pretty sure you'll have those by the time you get your hands on the Raven Feathers anyhow Tongue
Well guys, it would appear that we are going to be facing off with wK this coming Sunday. I have 3 people for our team already, I need 7 more. It would be best if they were at least competent in melee. please post if you want to be on our team.
I will fight!
I'll wield a blade for you good sir.