NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm actually saving up gold to respec to full commando as we speak. But since this is my first character I had originally gone with an infantry/archer hybrid and it's been good. Very versatile. When someone drops a sharpshooter bow and some bronze arrows I can wreck nords from afar and then switch to my two handed sword for slasher when needed. I end up with a pretty high kill count as a result.

But yeah, i'd still like to go Commando and maybe respec ultimately to Commando/Skirm or Commando/CrossBowman. Which would be more beneficial?
(21-02-2013, 10:51 PM)Darshe link Wrote:I'm actually saving up gold to respec to full commando as we speak. But since this is my first character I had originally gone with an infantry/archer hybrid and it's been good. Very versatile. When someone drops a sharpshooter bow and some bronze arrows I can wreck nords from afar and then switch to my two handed sword for slasher when needed. I end up with a pretty high kill count as a result.

But yeah, i'd still like to go Commando and maybe respec ultimately to Commando/Skirm or Commando/CrossBowman. Which would be more beneficial?

How much would your respec cost? Going commando with 1 skirm and 1 xbow gives you 8 shield, which makes you invaluable. SK can fund your respec if that's what you need, gold is not a problem for us here.
(21-02-2013, 10:54 PM)Gashy link Wrote:How much would your respec cost? Going commando with 1 skirm and 1 xbow gives you 8 shield, which makes you invaluable. SK can fund your respec if that's what you need, gold is not a problem for us here.

72200 for my respec, as i'm level 38. One more level and I can get commando, I believe.
(21-02-2013, 10:57 PM)Darshe link Wrote:[quote author=Gashy link=topic=7027.msg85069#msg85069 date=1361487296]
How much would your respec cost? Going commando with 1 skirm and 1 xbow gives you 8 shield, which makes you invaluable. SK can fund your respec if that's what you need, gold is not a problem for us here.

72200 for my respec, as i'm level 38. One more level and I can get commando, I believe.
[/quote]

How much do you have saved up and how much gold would you need me to give you to respec. (Be honest) Wink
53359 gold saved up. 18841 left to go. If I respec now I won't be able to get commando yet till I level up. But if I respec when I level up, the respec cost goes up by like 2,000 or something? I should have enough by then I think.
(21-02-2013, 11:10 PM)Darshe link Wrote:53359 gold saved up. 18841 left to go. If I respec now I won't be able to get commando yet till I level up. But if I respec when I level up, the respec cost goes up by like 2,000 or something? I should have enough by then I think.

I'm going to send you 20k and accept your application if you add tags and change your banner immediately. Can you do that? Also do you need gold for tags?
could probably hold off on the respec. Didn't the admins say everyone is getting a free respec at 0.5.0?
(21-02-2013, 11:18 PM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote:could probably hold off on the respec. Didn't the admins say everyone is getting a free respec at 0.5.0?

I sure hope so
(21-02-2013, 11:19 PM)Sir_Aragorn link Wrote:[quote author=Galen_Thalheimer link=topic=7027.msg85083#msg85083 date=1361488698]
could probably hold off on the respec. Didn't the admins say everyone is getting a free respec at 0.5.0?

I sure hope so
[/quote]

I make 20k taking a shit, I'm sending him the gold
(20-02-2013, 03:41 AM)Avitus link Wrote:[b]Player name: Templar_avitus
[b]Character ID: 23393
[b]Alt/s: Brucetus
[b]Level of Main: 40
[b]Class of Main: Commando
[b]Do you have TS3 and a Mic: No
[b]Reason for wanting to join SK: To have more fun when playing NordInvasion. ;D

Also I will accept your application on the condition that I see you at our event on Saturday. If you come you will get your invite.