NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(29-03-2013, 02:37 AM)kua link Wrote:hi this is Kua Big Grin (SK_Kua) i have made a new user (Kua_Commando) and is it ok to add it to the house. (i will add the SK_ when i get to lvl 32 or now if you guys want) so my Player ID: 2456179 Wink

Sent.
(29-03-2013, 02:37 AM)kua link Wrote:hi this is Kua Big Grin (SK_Kua) i have made a new user (Kua_Commando) and is it ok to add it to the house. (i will add the SK_ when i get to lvl 32 or now if you guys want) so my Player ID: 2456179 Wink

Go ahead and add tags on all of your alts, thanks.
Does anybody have some war arrows or bronze arrows I can borrow for a little bit? Thanks
(29-03-2013, 05:51 PM)Murrow link Wrote:Does anybody have some war arrows or bronze arrows I can borrow for a little bit? Thanks
i have some bronze you can borrow. need an ss bow too? just send a trade invite to Fluffy_Archer. any other Archer equipment you want to borrow?
(29-03-2013, 08:35 PM)fluffiluffigus link Wrote:i have some bronze you can borrow. need an ss bow too? just send a trade invite to Fluffy_Archer. any other Archer equipment you want to borrow?

Just the arrows for now. Thanks (:
Got back from my trade mission. Need an invite back into the house please.

ID: 2441007
(30-03-2013, 03:37 AM)Swadius link Wrote:Got back from my trade mission. Need an invite back into the house please.
ID: 2441007

Sent

Could members of SK that have crafting professions above 12 message me which ones and what lvl you are? Thanks
Blacksmith 21 Armorsmith 24
Blacksmith 15, Armor-smith 20

NOTE ~ I will be sending Crooked sticks, Old boots, and Cloth to the SK armory.
So what about my application?