NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
C3 is the best looking banner in my opinion
We should just use the purple flower that is already in the game
(27-11-2012, 04:37 AM)Murrow link Wrote:We should just use the purple flower that is already in the game

I thought of making a unicorn over a neon pink background with rainbows shooting of it's horn for you. Wink Oh, and POMF on it somewhere. LOL.
Fabulous!
I added the current version of C3 with the scroll marking it a "house banner" rather than just a "cool banner". As of the current iteration, the scroll is visible on heater/board/kite shields. If we want it off them, I can just move it higher to only be visible when you pick the flags.
Thanks Galen!

just got back into nord invasion and i see SB is now SK lol how do i reapply  Big Grin
(27-11-2012, 03:46 PM)goofyman link Wrote:just got back into nord invasion and i see SB is now SK lol how do i reapply  Big Grin

Player name:
Alt/s:
Level of Main:
Class of Main:
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:
Reason for wanting to join SK:

You barely missed the house cleaning, so I suppose you should just fill this out Tongue
Player name: SB_goofyman
Alt/s: sonoftroy
Level of Main: 40
Class of Main: commando
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: yes and yes
Reason for wanting to join SK: was in SB before the merge
Galen just to confirm the new banner is in the pack as of yesterday's pack update?

I've tried about 3 times and still have the old banner, that's even after reading the really easy to follow instructions, which of course I did after it not working on try 1.

I assume it's my fault of course but just want to check it is there before I try further. Cheers!