NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have taken over the leadership of The Scarlet Knights. Tremble before me, peons!

On a more serious note, it's time for an event. On what day would it be most congenial? Friends of SK are, as always, welcome to join (when the date is set).
(06-08-2013, 09:42 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:I have taken over the leadership of The Scarlet Knights. Tremble before me, peons!

Rename to Scarlet Blades! Go go
(02-08-2013, 04:13 PM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote:[quote author=Swadius link=topic=7027.msg129860#msg129860 date=1375416618]
Someone named repeaterman took his sarissa. I have some xbowmen armor of his if you want.

Eh, I'd say yes, but I never play my xbow anymore. But which armor is it? maybe I could be tempted.
[/quote]

I have his emblemed xbowman's mail and his plate mittens.

evildan

(06-08-2013, 10:30 PM)Murrow link Wrote:[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=7027.msg131090#msg131090 date=1375825346]
I have taken over the leadership of The Scarlet Knights. Tremble before me, peons!

Rename to Scarlet Blades! Go go
[/quote]

I 2nd this!
pst someone invite me back
If you need an invite you'll have to post your player ID. It can be found when you log on to your account.
Gandalf_The_Commando

Commando
yes and yes ;p
Id like to finally loot legendary ;p
I don't think I've seen you in-game before, Gandalf. You should try joining SK players when they are on TS if you want to be considered a candidate for Scarlet Knights membership (though we often hang out on other house channels).

Also, at the moment SK is a weak house, so I doubt joining us will lead you to the path of legendaries.
Hey if I could get my archer char added to the members list so I can trade between that would be great (SK_Chuckwagon_Twang)
As I mentioned before, we need the character ID to invite players to houses.