NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-12-2013, 01:21 AM)7 Deadly Sins link Wrote:still need that house inv and no? its warlord 2462296

I think he applied to vlka, click. Might want to go check that.
Quote:Hello fellow VLKA. I became interested in this particular group threw in game experience. The VLKA members are always helpful, play smart, and actually quite funny. I think it would be quite fitting for a chance to join the VLKA. Though I have previously left the SK house I still carry there name. I still have good terms with SK, but the VLKA would be a better fit

Name: Sk_Warlord
Player ID: 2462296
Level: 43 (almost 44)
Class: Commando
Support Class: Apprentice
Crafting Profession and Level: Armor smith level 5
Time Zone: American Central time

Name: Ranger
Player ID: 2456223
Level: 33
Class: Heavy Long Bowmen
Support Class: Tinker
Crafting Profession: Armor smith level 5(Almost 6)
Time Zone: USA/eastern time
Will need some time to get to know you. Hop on TeamSpeak and hang out on the Scarlet Knights channel. It does seem like you've already been accepted to KWSN so... yea. Whatever. I'm not deleting this, future candidates can do the same.

Also, SK_Warlord is no longer going to be a part of the house. Good luck on your search for a new one and sorry we didn't work out for you!

On another note, I'll be more active after the end of this week so expect events! And recruitment!
Sounds Good!
(11-12-2013, 09:48 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:Will need some time to get to know you. Hop on TeamSpeak and hang out on the Scarlet Knights channel. It does seem like you've already been accepted to KWSN so... yea. Whatever. I'm not deleting this, future candidates can do the same.

Also, SK_Warlord is no longer going to be a part of the house. Good luck on your search for a new one and sorry we didn't work out for you!

On another note, I'll be more active after the end of this week so expect events! And recruitment!
Just saying no house accepted me and if so i said no already
Yay, events!
(11-12-2013, 11:46 PM)El_Rey link Wrote:Just saying no house accepted me and if so i said no already

Well, regardless we'll have to get to know you. Hop on teamspeak and play a few rounds with us.

To members of the house, how would you feel about weekday events? And at what hours would it be most convenient?
Noticed we have a new captain, congrats whoever you areĀ  Wink Also, weekday events work great for me except Tuesdays.
Heh, new captain is just my alt. The position is still open but I dont feel it's necessary at the moment since the member roster is very small.